Recent content by Armando

1. A

Volume 35's cover

I uploaded for you.
  2. A

Episode 312

I'm sorry to say and contradict flagawax, but in my vision this episode was a lame. I'm really questioning, what Berserk is going to become? A fairytale? And of course, Miura is stalling the history in my vision, what can happen in that island that can't in Elfhelm? And of course, what is the...
  3. A

Berserk's conclusion

Because it's topic about the ending (speculation), and for me that is a major question in conclusion of the series, so i would like to hear other opinios, and if it's a question that we have no possible way of answering ( topic subject) the topic should be included. :serpico:
  4. A

Berserk's conclusion

Something that bother me is that, will all god hand members die in the end? Guts stated that he's gonna kill ALL of them, and that includes the others God Hand members beside Griffith :femto: (Guts' main course :beast: :chomp: ), right now he doesn't have the strength or information enough to...
  5. A

Berserk's conclusion

But think with me, that functios that Rickert had could be easily executed by other character, Godot by example, he could made or give the iron hand to Guts and Erica (beside the fact that at the time she was very young) treated both (Guts and Casca), and Rickert role would be minimum, what i'm...
  6. A

Berserk's conclusion

Well, i don't think Berserk will have a "happy ending" and neither that "good" or "evil" will won ( :guts: or :griffnotevil:), Miura never showed Guts or Griffith like the "right", he show both like persons who fight for their dreams, so in the end i don't think that Guts or Griffith will won...
  7. A

Episode 307

Alternative cover is so BADASS!!!
  8. A

Berserk Character studies

Berserk on "Swan Lake" is very good man!!
  9. A

Aphasia's 3D/Painting Madness.

Re: Skull Knight 3D Model (Roar!) Gatts in snow is great (just his face that seem too old)
  10. A

BERSERK emoticons!

WOW!!! Great!!! :guts:
  11. A

20th Anniversary of Berserk

Congratulations!!!! And thanks Miura, for the great work!!!!
  12. A

Mozgus Statue (Work In Progress)

Woah! The hand seems a little too big (compared with the head) but the other parts are great :mozgus: XD ! The Bible too!
  13. A

Episode 306

Want so much to put my hands on this edition :judo: Congratulations miura!!
  14. A

New Berserk Anime pics fake or real you decide...

I think it's fake too.
  15. A

Most Interesting And/Or Best Character Relationships

A great relantionship??? Guts and Godot, even that if it was short still being awesome, in episode 129 when he tries to advice Guts about his way of life, asking if wasn't better to forgot the revenge toward Griffith and live in peace with Casca (and now with would be better if Casca recover her...
Top Bottom