Recent content by arrowchild

1. arrowchild

Movies you've recently watched

I finally saw The Last King of Scotland last night. I've been meaning to see it for a long while now, as I did some volunteer work in Uganda a few years back and the people there still talk about Idi Amin, the mass killings etc. In any case, the movie scared the crap out of me and there are...
  2. arrowchild

Arrowchild's Art

Thanks! Thank you :guts: I was really pleased with how Guts' bandages came out Thanks so much!
  3. arrowchild

Arrowchild's Art

A little Guts/Casca study, playing with textures...and having WAY too much fun with it :serpico:
  4. arrowchild

Berserk Saga Project News

My thoughts exactly! I don't know a single woman who hasn't had at least a period or two that made her ridiculously sick, (let alone the poor souls who get horribly sick every single month!) I was actually slightly offended, not just as a Berserk fan, but as a woman when I read that. Ah...
  5. arrowchild

Arrowchild's Art

Thank you so much! I actually did oil painting as my concentration in college-that's awesome that it still translates :serpico:
  6. arrowchild

Arrowchild's Art

Thanks so much! :guts: Thank you! I love painting eyes :serpico:
  7. arrowchild

Berserk + Personal Artwork

Re: Berserk Artwork Very nice!!
  8. arrowchild

Arrowchild's Art

Speedpaint of Guts complete! I'm experimenting with some different digital techniques right now-I'm rather liking it!
  9. arrowchild

Arrowchild's Art

I've added a bit more detail to the background and tweaked my latest one. I'm actually really in the mood for a speedpaint today...I might just have to do a Guts portrait if I have time. I'll definitely share if I wind up finishing it.
  10. arrowchild

Arrowchild's Art

Thanks!! It's good to be back Thanks you so much-I really loved working on this one, especially their faces :guts:
  11. arrowchild

1/6 Guts -Golden Age set (painted version update)

Your work is stunning!
  12. arrowchild

Arrowchild's Art

I was a bit disappointed when I saw that this scene, (among others of course!), didn't make it into the 2nd movie. So I decided to paint it :serpico:
  13. arrowchild

Berserk Saga Project News

I keep clinging to the idea that they're going to release 'extended versions' of these films with some of the missing pieces, like the water fight scene. Seeing the art book gives me hope. In any case...I just might have to snag one of them!
  14. arrowchild

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

I voted :griffnotevil: and then :guts: I'm such a sucker for a good baddie!
  15. arrowchild

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

:serpico: It might be the fever/flu that I have right now talking, but I have an overwhelming urge to loop the "You see Griffith get down and dirty in the bed with the princeeeesssss" bit.
Top Bottom