1. asmer

Episode 310

Wow what a fight! :isidro: Is it one drop of sweat on page 7?! :troll:
  2. asmer

Episode 308

OK, thanks for making things more clear then!! :serpico:
  3. asmer

Episode 308

Could specters/ghosts possess the ship itself? So that they can control it? I mean instead of possessing the presumed dead pirates! To me it looks like eyes glowing somehow in that panel (another random.... and bad guess, probably :schierke:) Right I like it, too. Looks like Captain Pirate...
  4. asmer

Episode 308

To me it looks like it could be blood??
  5. asmer

Episode 307

Sounds fair to me...... :farnese: But who would have guessed those pirates would be asking for more!!!!!! :guts:
  6. asmer

Episode 308

Thanks for the pictures!! Third fight with those pirates... But from what Aaz said, I guess this pirate captain may not be the next Silat!
  7. asmer

Episode 307

I hope they won't meet any big obstacle before reaching the land! We had the fight with the Pirates already, so why not a peaceful trip for once... :guts: I like the aforementioned possibility that the preview hints that they may be packing their stuff.... maybe to finally land!
  8. asmer

Recommendations for Manga

I'm just beginning Volume 22, and I have to agree I really enjoyed this manga! I would recommend it!! :guts: (I guess both of you include the last 2 volumes, known as '21st Century Boys', under the name '20th Century Boys'?)
  9. asmer

Episode 307

I had like to add that whatever may happen regarding Guts' arm due to the merging of the worlds may be cancelled if ever the worlds were to "un-merge"...? So if Guts was able to feel his missing arm, or even more: move it like a real one, and then one day not anymore, wouldn't it feel weird...
  10. asmer

Episode 307

Yes, good find!!! :isidro: A bit of a stretch, but I can see the double helix there!!
  11. asmer

Episode 307

Right, I must agree with that.... What is a bit misleading to me is that we don't know if that dream everybody had about a Falcon was part of the Holy See's religion, something that was awaited for a long time, or not. But with the little details we have about the Holy See's scriptures, I have...
  12. asmer

Episode 307

OK, I guess it's just my feeling then.... :farnese: However, I always interpreted the insignia/mark we've seen used by followers of the Holy See as some representation of a symbolized Falcon...? Argh, I "re-read" the episode before my previous post, and just realizes after your post that we do...
  13. asmer

Episode 307

Exactly, thanks. Right, what I meant is that the city itself has quite a lot of Falcon references, which in itself seems like a clear reference to the Holy See's aforementionned scriptures. To be even more precise, even if the mark we've been used to see is not clearly shown I don't have that...
  14. asmer

Episode 307

But if we consider the 'Falcon of Light' prophecies beeing part of the Holy See's doctrin (which I'm not that sure about?), can't we say that Griffith himself is now part of the Holy See's symbolism? As the long awaited Savior! (Some kind of messianic view as compared to "our" religions.....)...
  15. asmer

Additions to the 'Characters Section'

I agree with that! :guts: As for a specific subsection for all those creatures, I had say it sounds like a good idea, too.
Top Bottom