Recent content by AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

1. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

What if Berserk's ending was like in the Bible?

You mean because he said it’s based off his friends, it can’t have any inspiration from other things. Are they? True enough. If it was deliberately man-made, I wouldn’t guess a single person neither. Maybe a large group of branded folk. Can you give a few examples of the “other ways”?
  2. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

I wanted to preface the post with basically your last paragraph, but didn’t just to keep it short. I think their may be some deliberate inspirations from Lucifer/antichrist for Griffith, in Gut’s case regarding Mikael/Jesus, I think it‘s just a coincidence/unintentional. But nonetheless it...
  3. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

Here’s a theory: Griffith = Lucifer. Name meaning “Light-Bringer”, “Shining one” etc. Griffith & Lucifer have the same personality and the same goals (ever “longing”). Lucifer has a gang of fallen angels just like Griffith’s apostles. There’s a nice paragraph on Lucifer (after his fall) that...
  4. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

The Moonlight Boy and Griffith

Light/dark are major themes played with and subverted in Berserk. That may be why. BTW, I see what you mean now. And I agree that you’re likely right here.
  5. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

You’re not understanding. This is the speculation nation. And I shot a theory for a future event. This is not something you see in current facts, but rather something that one can logically envision in the story based on the facts. You believe the current “fact” that Griffith is the Falcon of...
  6. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

I don’t believe it’s that simple. prophetically, the barebones of it is as Schierke said as she wondered if Griffith was the Falcon of Light aka the “Savior”? Or the Falcon of Darkness aka the “King of the blind sheep”? Prophecies causing misdirects are also common story tropes. Truth is...
  7. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

I tend to agree that’s, basically, where the story was headed. I don’t know that Griffith needs his own emotions, and I wouldn’t expect a redemption arc neither, but simply that the boys feelings present an obstacle to trip him up. E.g: Telling Zodd to stop his assault. Jumping to save Casca...
  8. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

Episode 373

Femto vs Guts was what I was envisioning hard after 364.
  9. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

Episode 373

I literally LOL’d at the last page. I wonder if that’s the reaction they were looking for.
  10. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

Episode 372

Decent. An improvement for sure.
  11. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

Episode 369

How do we know the actual plot holes if Mori doesn’t have the details? I’m guessing he got something along the lines of Guts can’t touch Griffith, then Casca is kidnapped and the island breaks apart etc. Maybe even the Berserker not working was part of Miura’s plan, but Mori got no details, so...
  12. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

Episode 369

This isn’t a story. It’s key moments/highlights. As Mori said, he will not flesh things out, and he will try as much as possible to only add what Miura talked to him about. With that said, they are meandering. They need to move this faster if this is to be the case and stop trying to pace this...
  13. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

Episode 368

Really needed at least a hint as to why no Berserker armor. If he can control himself to this degree infront of Griffith, Zodd, and Casca being kidnapped, then I can’t think of a reason why he’d ever lose control again.
  14. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

Episode 368

The entire Roderick at the ship/port I felt was unnecessary. The Merrow would’ve alerted him the same time the Woodland creature’s noticed something so I have no problem there. But Roderick should’ve appeared at least where Serpico & Isidro is, instead of SK, to which I’d assume Serpico would...
  15. AStrugglerNamedSlickBack

Episode 367

”Od that engulfs and charms”. Overwhelming is correct. That’d be my guess anyway. Past that then you got the space warping and a big winged man-bat.
Top Bottom