Recent content by Atocas

1. Atocas

Episode 368

Time to throw in my two cents for the first time since the continuation started. I'm gonna be honest, I didn't enjoy the last two episodes. They felt weirdly soulless to me and I put them down with a feeling of emptiness. This episode made me feel things again. It reminded me of the many...
  2. Atocas

Episodes 365 & 366

I'm really curious about this episode and what the story pacing will be like going forward. It's super interesting to know that we were moving towards the end of the Fantasia arc with now only 6 episodes left to close it. I do wonder if Miura would have made the same amount of episodes, but...
  3. Atocas

TigerV's manga colorings

This is a beautiful take on coloring this scene! I love the small seasonal details like the birds and flowers in the summer setting. My personal favorite has to be the winter version though. It's just too cozy. I blame the holiday season.
  4. Atocas

SkullKast 122: Depths of Hellfire (Vol 27-1)

Great podcast guys! Always a joy to listen to!
  5. Atocas

The Big Berserk Exhibition

I have to admit that I gave in as well and bought one of the manuscript reproductions from a scalper. You really shouldn't support these kind of people, but it was too tempting to pass up. I love that the art extends a little further than what we see on the Manga pages and the ink stains from...
  6. Atocas

The Big Berserk Exhibition

I'm nor sure who they put in charge of shirt designs. Are merch shirts with just a square of print thrown onto them still appealing to people? Loving the little teaser for the diorama though, can't wait to hopefully soon see more pictures of everything they've built.
  7. Atocas

TigerV's manga colorings

Great work! The Skull Knight and Rickert piece looks magnificent!
  8. Atocas

Patreon mini-podcasts

Great choice of topic, as always. Even though they feel very bittersweet to me at the moment, I still enjoy them a lot.
  9. Atocas

Best Residents - Resident Evil Retrospective

My personal favorites are really easy to remember. Everything with a 2 in it. The original Resident Evil 2 was the first RE game I've ever played when I was way too young for it, so that one's a no brainer for me. It's basically my Resident Evil 1. I still remember turning the console off once...
  10. Atocas

The last two days have been quite rough for me. I cancelled all my appointments yesterday...

The last two days have been quite rough for me. I cancelled all my appointments yesterday, because I wasn't able to put my mind to anything, I only found the strength to go on walks, listen to music and mourn together with the community. While I listened to my old CD of the 97 soundtrack and...
  11. Atocas

How the Journey Ends

This was a beautiful read. Thank you.
  12. Atocas

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Rest in Peace, Miura. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done.
  13. Atocas

Patreon mini-podcasts

Nice episode indeed. I remember seeing some meme or video making fun of Griffith's "Guts-centric strategies" a few years ago, so this was a pretty interesting topic. (Griffith really seems to have the devil's own luck sometimes, eh? :void:) Yup, same. I was pretty surprised when Aaz appeared...
  14. Atocas

SkullKast 114: Magic (Vol 25-1)

A lot of small details in this Volume that I missed like the words used in Schierke's invocation or the gore on the Dragonslayer burning because of it. Very interesting episode!
  15. Atocas

Things That Make You Happy

Nowadays, one of the things that brings me a lot of joy is webcam calls with friends, for example during a DnD or movie night. I barely meet any people on the few occasions where I have to leave my apartment for work, so things would get pretty lonely otherwise. Another thing that I usually...
Top Bottom