Recent content by atomsk

1. A

Why did Zodd help Guts against Boscone?

Re:Why does Zodd help Gatts? At that time, Griff needed Guts to win against Boscogne, and for the Hawks to be the heroes of the war.
  2. A

Serpico Apostle

That sounds a lot like dying to me.
  3. A

Serpico Apostle

Griffith isn't a cool guy anymore? In my book, having an apostle army is pretty fucking cool.
  4. A

Epic Drama Uncovering This Way Comes

What about the moonlight child? ;) Seriously, he probably will play some sort of role there, but as we all know, speculation about the kid just makes you look stupid.
  5. A

Gaiseric's Tale

For those who couldn't tell, that was definately sarcasm. We all know Gaiseric is the demon baby. Jeez.....
  6. A

New to the board

My avatar is Mamimi/Canti from FLCL, as akikaze said.
  7. A

Why the two worlds merge

The interesting thing to me is that according to Plato, there are 3 worlds. The four kings, the vortex of souls and Idea are in the third world. Now, we haven't really seen the third world merge into Berserk yet, but if Miura's following Plato's logic (which seems to be the case) things might...
  8. A

Who will turn on Griffith?

True, but once she finds out about his questionable past, who can say what she'll do? Except Miura.
  9. A

Idea's Downfall

Re:Ideas Downfall Good point, but considering that 1,000 years ago, Gaiseric's empire (aka Midland) was really the be all end all, we can assume that Idea probably also considers Midland to be the most important nation.
  10. A

Who will turn on Griffith?

I wouldn't say Rakashas would "turn" on Griffith, since he's already made his intentions clear. I'd say Mule or Charlotte.
  11. A

Idea's Downfall

Re:Ideas Downfall Well, you have to consider that most of man's desires are evil. Mankind does have some good desires, and to reflect those, Idea also has some good desires. For instance, Griffith returning to save Midland, who do you think set that up? ;)
  12. A

Slan & Guts

Re:slann & gatsu I'd rule out love, for sure. She's in the Nexus, Guts is in the physical world. And long distance relationships like that just never work out. :(
  13. A

Guts' desires for sacrifice

Re:Gut's Desires For Sacrifice If Guts had to make a sacrifice, it would be the most important thing to him. Aside from Caska, if she indeed can't be resacrificed, or if she isn't the most important thing to him, I'd say it would be revenge against Griffith. So, Guts would have to give up...
  14. A

Gaiseric's Tale

Gaiseric is definately Flora. I mean they both lived 1000 years ago, it's so totally obvious.
  15. A

New to the board

Thanks for the welcome, guys. And I don't have any secret aliases (alii? No, that's just too weird). Just a guy who likes the series and felt like talking about it.
Top Bottom