Recent content by Aworldapart

1. A

Headlong - Locus and Mozgus kits!

Very nice indeed! Hey Aaz what do you mean by "available at WHF"? Thanks alot! :serpico:
  2. A

Chat room troubleshooting

Re: chat room Hey Aaz i'm having the same problem. I click on the link and nothing happens. I installed macromedia flash in firefox and its still happening. Any ideas whats up? :???: EDIT: Well it works fine with IE. I guess the browser was the issue. Sucks i love firefox but its better...
  3. A

Rob, you idiot, what's this bullshit? Hurry and come back.

LMAO!!!! :troll: :troll: :troll:
  4. A

www.berserkstatues.com - discussion thread

siiiigh so envious... beautiful display derek! :SK:
  5. A

Rob, you idiot, what's this bullshit? Hurry and come back.

wtf? I guess i'll join in.... ROBBBBBBBB COOOOOOOOOOOMMEEEE BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chomp:
  6. A

Zodd II Exclusive

Well i don't consider it ruined. I think he did go a little overboard tho. And yes price is way to high. :puck:
  7. A

Ebay coupons

Thanks for the coupons! I had no idea about these and it worked out great!! :guts:
  8. A

WIP Pics of Headlong Kits - MUST SEE

WOW!!!! Thanks Derek you rock! :guts: I love that mozgus! I must have these Kits when they come out!!! Can't wait :chomp:
  9. A

Very disturbing Ebay bidder

lmao ... eloquently said cnc :guts:
  10. A

AoW order

Welcome Nakochan! I hope everything works out fine with your travel schedule and the statue! :serpico: aaand, I'm sorry ot hear that you haveing such a hard time with your items darkadien... hopefully they'll accept your terms of just switching to a more inexpensive item... although that just...
  11. A

Nice opening picture

Very nice work Aaz and and walter. Love it :guts:
  12. A

Femto exclusive I statue

crap i would have jumped at the opportunity to at least make an offer had i not read of the trouble you guys have had with him... I guess i'll sit this out. One of the good things about a forum is that you get to interact with people are have a known reputation and are reliable - though i...
  13. A

Very disturbing Ebay bidder

wow kubricka lost by a couple bucks ... aw :judo: Goodluck rob ...maybe he will come through ..you never know!
  14. A

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

C that was really great!!!! Nicely done man! :guts:
  15. A

Are these items worth to collect for the beginner?

ah i see ...thanks helping a noob understand! :chomp:
Top Bottom