Recent content by bains1989

1. B

Selling these statues and Items ALL ITEMS SOLD

Re: Selling these statues and Items Zodd 3 hasn't sold yet :isidro:? holy this statue is one of art of wars true masterpieces in my opinion Koopa is as reliable as they come, back when i was collected he sold me the manga books and a few statues. good luck with the sales
  2. B

Happy Birthday Walter!

happy birthday!
  3. B

Someone sell Guts & Caska RED version ?

Re: Someone sell Guts & Casca RED version ? can vouch for Knecht^ sold me a statue and ive also sold him a statue :slan:
  4. B

Re: Someone sell Guts & Casca RED version ? Ahh! thanks Aazealh^
  5. B

Re: Someone sell Guts & Casca RED version ? for sure hard to find, but a sexy statue, i like the normal version better for the deeper blood effects and the attachment it comes with( the monster who clamped his teeth into gut's arm) atleast i know my version went to a good home ^ :serpico:
  6. B

How much do you pay when you import a statue?

yep thats why i always ask the seller to declare a low value, or when i sell statues to anyone i always double to triple check how much they want me to declare :void: when i get statues or usually anything thats over $50ish dollars customs usually dings me about 18%-20% of the decalred value
  7. B

Guts statue - Max Factory

:ubik:
  8. B

Berserk tattoo advice

he did that in 2 hours!?!? thats unreal has a good amount of detail and looks amazing! badass man
  9. B

Guts the Black Swordsman - Birth Ceremony Chapter – 1/10 Scale *Limited Version

all that bloody looks fucking badass though! thats how all of guts statues should be lol
  10. B

Good sites to buy manga for a good deal?

WTB: manga if anyone has any for sale please message me! didnt know where else to post, but if anyone is selling any manga please message me :) im starting to really like reading manga and i love all genres, if anyone has any sets to sell please message me! any manga! thanks!
  11. B

WTS: my berserk collection !many statues

thanks for all the kind words :)
  12. B

thanks for the tip my man im going to check out rightstuff its just ebay.com and amazon.com are competently different in pricing then the Canadian version amazon.ca the pricing is way different and for ebay, its he shipping that can be crazy expensive :magni:
  13. B

hey everyone! looking to buy certain manga's but cant find them on ebay and amazon always has random volumes for super high and super low :/ manga's im looking for are lone wolf and cub blade of the immortal 20th century boys basara looking to buy all the volumes of those manga's any help...
  14. B

Pm sent thanks everyone for checking up on me <3
  15. B

posted a few statues on ebay, offered free shipping but had to up the base price to make up for ebay fee's and paypal fee's and shipping :/
Top Bottom