Recent content by bakaneko

1. B

Will Guts survive?

I dont think the god hand WOULD let Gatts get what he wants with a Behelit knowing Gatt's nature. If Gatts is going to use it at all (IMO) its going to be used against Griffy or the gods hand themselves.
  2. B

Will Guts survive?

No I am not Mexican, amigo. I think that Gatts will die with Griffy.
  3. B

The Sword

you could try making the sword out of titanium.. I believe that is the most durable and light weight metal around... but wielding it one-handed..in your dreams.. :P
  4. B

Will Guts survive?

I bet my peso that only caska lives.
  5. B

Volume 23

Well chinese version of berserk are selling like hotcakes...i need to reserve mine(V23)before the next shipping comes in...
  6. B

Will Griffith be able to REALLY love a girl?

I dont think Griffith will ever feel guilty for what he did. He sees his men following him to help him accomplish his dream-they are not his friends so perhaps in his perspective that those people(his men that is) just come and go so sacrificing a few(or all) dont matter. He even said one time...
  7. B

Episode 204

It will be interesting seeing the Trolls(if they are the "usual" trolls) regenerate...if they do that is...and it will be up to Isidro to use his fire daggers...unless gatts cuts them into a million pieces and have a stew :) and of course Serpico's windcloak is against Irvine(.IMO)
  8. B

rpg not the video games ones

2 good ending eh?..
  9. B

hehe thanks. is it worth it to see all the 5/6 endings? is there a big difference for me to replay 5/6 times...
  10. B

Bloody manga

Hope they dont start shooting hadoukens ;D. As of now I dont think there were things that gatts did(besides holding the sword) that a person couldnt do..after all gatts is human...
  11. B

I am just finishing up Wild arms 2 and will be playing Vandle Heart 2.. I still have Tokimeki Memorial 2 to play ;D
  12. B

Bloody manga

no i was just having some fun ;D. beautiful death might be dying in a graceful way or die in a way that the body still remains flawlessly(without much damage) IMO.
  13. B

Episode 204

I dont count the number of rapes that takes place. and I said you might not mind based on your oppinion-thats all. Its all a matter of ones oppinion-and I think we shouldnt keep talking about this anymore. Like what I stated the first time..i just wondered if the rapings were necessary-that was...
  14. B

Will Guts survive?

I think Gatts deserves the happy ending (even though it might not come true) because he had to spend so many hell like years fighting off attackers just because of Griffith got his dream. deep inside I think Gatts has a dream too.. and that is avenge his comrades and live happily with Caska...
  15. B

Bloody manga

there is no beautiful death i dont think since their figures are always skeletal. And you can get beautiful quill at fabric stores near you..
Top Bottom