Recent content by Begemot

1. B

Diablo 3!

Luckily, there is no auction house in the console version. They apparently upped the drop rate to compensate.
  2. B

Diablo 3!

No rotating camera in game. Or maybe I'm just too thickheaded to figure it out. I'll admit, when I opened it up, I was disappointed that there was no big beautiful manual, even if I've no idea how they'd fit it in a PS3 case. There were a couple of cinematics where it shifted IIRC. You do...
  3. B

Diablo 3!

I've picked up the PS3 version, and it seems better than the PC to me. There's no Auction House, and I can play offline. Also, I know this may sound blasphemous, but I like using a controller for it.
  4. B

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Finally, Strider/Doom shall be reunited. To the Original Best Friends Team!
  5. B

Diablo 3!

I'm actually excited for this, and I don't even like Diablo, or even plan on playing this. :???: The reason why is because I miss games like Baldur's Gate, which took a lot from Diablo's style and added DnD and party control. So, I'm hoping for a similar resurgence. Even if it is unlikely.
  6. B

E3 2011 News

As far as DRMs go, I really hope somebody comes up with a better solution. I mean, yeah, I get that companies need to try and prevent pirates from well, pirating their games, but it's the people buying the games getting stuck with DRMs, not the pirates. One thing I liked was that when...
  7. B

Game of Thrones TV [spoilers]

This probably belongs in here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AymyHLQgBQ
  8. B

Who's your pick as the next Batman villain?

I'd like to see David Cain appear in a movie.
  9. B

Marvel vs Capcom 3

They should keep Doom, but only if they add Strider. Oh, and apparently Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike is coming to PSN and Xbox Live. Hell yeah. *Update on Street Fighter vs. Tekken, it won't be out until at least 2012.
  10. B

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Deadpool has a move wherein he clubs you with his lifebar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95YcsRlMitY
  11. B

Dragon Quest IX

Once you really get cranking with class changes and skill distribution, Mages don't really worry about MP that much. I have a level 21 mage with 187 MP who gets 1-4 MP back each round since I've poured all her points into wands. She's free to throw down spells anytime. One important thing to...
  12. B

LAKERS!

I'm still amazed by all the spite and vitriol coming out of Cleveland. I mean yeah, making a spectacle out of his departure was kind of a douchebag move, but they're acting like Lebron James personally came by everyone's home and pissed in their corn flakes.
  13. B

Dragon Quest IX

I got it. First off, it's a Dragon Quest game, so you know what to expect from the battle system. That said, I like the ability to customize your group, but it takes a bit to open up full customization since you can't class change right away. Also, it takes a little bit to get rolling, but...
  14. B

Adventures in YouTube

Sir Christopher Lee likes to kick people off the wagon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9MuEA2eF8c
  15. B

What are you reading?

I just finished reading Thomas Pynchon's V. I have never read anything that could be so disturbing, yet downright hilarious at the same time.
Top Bottom