Recent content by Beherit

1. B

Kim Jin's Fanart

Your style of drawing is neat. I like. :D BTW, the drawing of Guts reminds me of the male Crusader art for Ragnarok Online ^.^;;
  2. B

Need some help

Um.. color it black? o.o'
  3. B

Berserk in Wikipedia

Miura? Eh, just look up "mothman". That's basically what Miura is.. >.> - I noticed that someone made a page explaining what a Behelit is. I send it to people whenever they ask where I got my name from. :3
  4. B

gatts original paint

Re: Guts original paint All three are nice, but bland.. like.. really bland. No offense intended or anything.. :) By the way, I like what you did with the logo in the third picture. Gotta love blood splatter, no?
  5. B

The New Picture Thread

I shall now forever associate that type of flower with male titty-censor. O.O'
  6. B

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

You need a Japanese region or a modded PS2. I've heard that there are some problems playing the game with a modified system, though. And a I have a question. About how long would it take for something to ship from Japan to Rhode Island? ;o
  7. B

Pretty Sonja - From Episode 246

Re: Pretty Sonja - From Chapter 246 The coloring is beautiful. Great job. :D
  8. B

God, Guide me

All right, guys.. I admit.. I changed it. I'm a Christian and all and I thought it would be cool to alter the text a little bit. I'm sorry. Here's the unedited version. :-[
  9. B

God, Guide me

One of my favorite scenes in volume 25 is where Serpico fights the Kelpie. I chose the "God, guide me" panel to color. This is how it came out. Comments and criticism are greatly appretiated.
  10. B

Khorne sketch

Oh. :( My. :o Gosh. :D That fucking rocks.
  11. B

BREAKING NEWS! Guts' model is Rutger Hauer! Episode 1 is CRAP! Miura is a hermit

I'm starting to assume the guy has a horrible disfigurement.. or something of the like. Not even Michael Jackson's kids are as shrouded(HAR HAR) in secrecy.
  12. B

Character theme songs?

I heard Anarchy by KMFDM the other day. The lyrics reminded me of Griffith. Would this be a fitting theme song for him? You break my back You won't break me All is black But I still see Shut me down Knock me to the floor Shoot me up Fuck me like a whore Trapped under ice Comfortably cold I've...
  13. B

I'M A SPIRIT OF THE WIND???

It's a cat face. o.o;
  14. B

Heh, thanks everyone. I haven't read a Peanuts comic in a while. I should check one out and compare, eh? Oh, and if anyone can guess the brush I used in the backround, you get a cookie. :3
  15. B

Colored a section from page 133 of volume 24. Here it is. C&C
Top Bottom