Recent content by Bekh

1. B

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

He is my base, inspired by prime1 Guts Base. I changed the base symbol for schierke's protection mandala
  2. B

thank you all for your encouragement it boost me Léon-Solide your profil pricture of astral schierke calming guts was my first idea for this piece but the prime1 contest was to make shierke her own scene
  3. B

Here is a colored version of my sculpt of the face You can see other angles of the face sculpt here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RORJE
  4. B

Haha you are both right, is a bit sexy , i should have sculpted the scene on the boat when she falls off on guts bed naked :p . :iva: :slan: i made her a bit more adult than what she actually is ,the Master artwork is more stiff i and tried to make a kind of chamanic dance to invocate the...
  5. B

:schierke: now she s got some cloth! Facebook banned me for uploading the previous picture of the naked sculpture...
  6. B

Thank you for your kinds words. I didnt know it was other sculptors around. i d love to see this. Its good that competitors in this contest are true berserk fans. . Ive already started sculpting the seagull pose case they are not interested by the DeepSea Spirit which is too dynamic compared to...
  7. B

Hello nice to meet you all, my name is Bekh, im a sculptor and im in Prime1 Berserk contest , i wanted to share some pictures of it to true berserk fans Im sculpting 3 different scenes: - The lady of deep water Spirit from Enoch battlefield , invocation pose and museum pose standing before...
Top Bottom