Recent content by Bekul

1. B

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

Aw, nobody else voted for Azan? :azan:
  2. B

iPad

I've heard it's pretty good for reading comics and such on. Really, it's best used on the couch, in bed or in the bathroom where a laptop would be more awkward.
  3. B

Is Rakshas Skull Knight in Disguise?

Maybe Casca is Guts' future mom from the past!
  4. B

Breaking Bad

Holy shit. Everyone watch this immediately: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djaLf6bgFuU A profound summary of his character arc from the very first episode to 'Gliding Over All'. Holy shit.
  5. B

What Are You Playing?

Got the 2005 game F.E.A.R. gifted to me, oh, over a year ago? Finally sat down to seriously play it. And /wow/, I am impressed! It is a pure joy to play. There's stuff going on with the AI I haven't seen in any other FPS of the past seven years.
  6. B

Borderlands 2

Definitely getting it, but for PC. Can't wait!
  7. B

Berserk Saga Project News

:troll:
  8. B

Guts & Farnese (Exclusive) mouldy?

Holy shit dude, that looks toxic. Try immersing it in boiling water for maybe a half hour, or cold bleach for the same amount of time, then pressure-blast that crap off. That does not look healthy to have around.
  9. B

The Hobbit (Movie)

I'll say at this point I'm looking forward to these there a hell of a lot more than I am the three Beserk... films. :judo:
  10. B

The Hobbit (Movie)

Aside from The Avengers, which I already saw, this may be the only movie I'm looking forward to this year.
  11. B

New Sailor Moon Animation in 2013

Nostalgia, or creative bankruptcy? Your choice.
  12. B

Dating ... online?

:carcus: :slan: :isidro: :schierke: :farnese: :griffnotevil:
  13. B

Episode 329

...on fire. :slan:
  14. B

Berserk Saga Project News

Paraphrasing a friend of mine, who knows vaguely about the manga, who I watched the movie with: 'So it's kinda like Braveheart except I don't care about anyone.' Also overheard: 'When does it start for real though?' And: 'I thought it was okay, but kind of boring.' Welp. I offered to lend him...
  15. B

Mass Effect 3 [Spoilers]

Eh. I've been waiting on buying any of them until I could see if Bioware could live up to the providing an ending like they'd advertised. From what I'm hearing, this is a series I can safely skip without regret.
Top Bottom