Recent content by Berserk-KW

1. B

Selling some statues

Bump! to put it clear, I'm asking for US$265 (about Euros170) for each statue. That's without the shipping fees of course. Also Guts Darka statue is up for sale, will add photos if asked.
  2. B

Selling some statues

still up for sale
  3. B

Selling some statues

Thanks for the feedback Armored_Berserk ^_^ First off, you contact me about both statues, and I reply assuming you will take both. Second, I tried paypal with DK, and with him it didn't work, and i assumed it's because the american side of paypal wouldn't send to a foreign country (as far as i...
  4. B

Selling some statues

Armored Berserk & Fire Dragon has been sold!
  5. B

Selling some statues

Hello everybody! I've been a member of these forums for a while now, although not a very active member, I read the Merchandise forum on a regular basis.. And of course, I've collected a couple of statues so far.. And it has come time to part ways with them.. So, up for grabs at the moment are 3...
  6. B

www.berserkstatues.com - discussion thread

that is friggin' awesome!
  7. B

Art of War - Griffith Statue 1/6

If I had a choice, I'd go for the blue one.. But I really want that Ganishka statue... anybody willing to sell me theirs? :troll:
  8. B

Skeleton Knight II Limited Edition for sale (SOLD)

Re: Skeleton Knight II Limited Edition for sale The statue has been Sold!
  9. B

Re: Skeleton Knight II Limited Edition for sale *bump* sorry for bumping.. but i'd really rather it sell while it's still with ART OF WAR..
  10. B

Re: Skeleton Knight II Limited Edition for sale I know that, my statue is still with Art Of War, because I was out of the country, so I had them delay the shipping date, then when I got back to Kuwait, all the broken statues started showing up, so they delayed the shipping further to make sure...
  11. B

Re: Skeleton Knight II Limited Edition for sale *bump* I'm asking for the original price of the statue + shipping.. Anybody interested?
  12. B

Hey everybody, i own one of these beautiful statues (although i have yet to get it from Art of War). I've come on to some financial problems, and i need to sell it.. anybody interested? it's still with Art of War (i can have Usei Tai email you to confirm that it's still with them and that i own...
  13. B

AOW - Guts vs Zodd Diorama - PREORDER! =)

well, (with the use of dictionary dot com) i got a very rough translation from the page at animax, and it's the description of the first episode we've all seen (with the girl named collet and her father walks into the bar and so forth). so i think it really is just re-televising of the old...
  14. B

AOW - "Hundred Men Slayer" diorama

apparently some peoples lives will be put on hold to purchase that =| *wonders how many months it would take to pay that off*
  15. B

AOW - "Hundred Men Slayer" diorama

i think it'll cost a kidney and 'prolly half a lung along with that arm and leg of yours =|
Top Bottom