Recent content by berserk777

1. B

Repaint Berserk 20th Anniversary Statue

Check my pictures in my post of my V3 Europe 20th Anniversary Version. I don't remember having problems with the sword but there is no stand just a gold leaf plaque.
  2. B

AOW - Serpico, Puck, Casca statues

Put it this way, AOW is not crazy enough to spend a lot of $$ developing a big Serpico figure in case it doesn't sell then it would be a massive bomb. Want them to make a big Serpico figure? Make sure this small Serpico figure gets SOLD OUT everywhere then they'll see a business opportunity to...
  3. B

Guts: Black Swordsman PVC/ Limited Splashing Blood Version

I know it seems weird but it is actually cheaper to order from other sites instead of the AOW site directly as some sites offer discounts when using paypal or other promos etc.
  4. B

That WOULD be quite costly. Not to mention I would need to buy a new shelf just to house the 3 statues.
  5. B

Art of War Ideas for NEW items

I'll wait till they announce the winner first then put my idea here.
  6. B

AOW - Serpico, Puck, Casca statues

For Casca ANY price is worth it! Speaking of which I will finally try to upload the Casca Hawk soldiers pics this weekend. Have been so busy lately. :mozgus:
  7. B

I submitted mine as well but I told them the point wasn't to win but to get them to make my statue into a reality so that I can buy it and have it displayed. Since it is past the submitting deadline are we allowed to reveal our ideas here?
  8. B

Put it this way friend, if $ wasn't an issue I'd gladly buy both the blood and non-blood version coz they are both awesome. :SK:
  9. B

[ART OF WAR] - "Gyakko" (Femto)

It's a shame you guys are not buying your hottoys stuff directly in the flagship store. I've checked the prices for North American sites & European sites and they charge insane $$ for hottoys items. In Hong Kong you only pay like maximum 50-75% of those prices most North Americans & Europeans...
  10. B

[ART OF WAR] - 『Guts』 2010 ver. 1/6 scale

AOW figures are expensive whether or not you are buying from AOW. But I'll leave you with one quote my friend 'Money has no value unless you use it.' Enjoy your figure :badbone:
  11. B

I'll go talk to the guys @ the flagship store first chance I get. I also want them to make a Battle Suit version of Jill Valentine. It would look awesome I'm sure.
  12. B

When's the deadline again? I'm not aiming to win. My ultimate motive is get them to LISTEN and make another slan figure. July 25th deadline?
  13. B

Hottoys buys license and prefers monopoly. With their style they would not allow AOW to make anymore if they obtained the license. So either AOW makes them or Hottoys. You just can't have it all bro :schierke: I've been to their site lately and they tend to prefer buying 'exclusive' rights...
  14. B

In Hong Kong IKEA has free shipping if you order over $2000 HKD (about $256~ USD) worth of goods. Getting this thing home would be another problem...I'll have to see it in person first. I'll take a look at other shelves while I'm there that can potentially fit big berserk statues. I'll take...
  15. B

Thx for telling us BUT they announced this on their site as well haha :ubik:
Top Bottom