Recent content by Berserker_Paradox

1. B

Awesome IFC movie whos name goes unknown

Okay so this has been driving me crazy lately: A while back I stumbled across this really cool Japanese movie (subbed) on IFC about half of the way in. The movie was based around a boy hero, girl princess, big epic battle with anime-like characters (monsters, kappa turtle,etc), you know the...
  2. B

The Dark Knight

. Agreed. All my "spoiler" comments are directly plot related thus forward. I would love to see Ventriloquist and Scarface, but God would that be a hard sell for the mainstream. I think Bane and Poison Ivy have been effectively neutralized by that monstrosity Batman and Robin, but...
  3. B

The Dark Knight

I agree with you; I figured I was supposed to respond to a spoiler comment with a spoiler. I really want to have an open discussion about it, but then again people who haven't seen the movie yet may have preconcieved notions about what goes down villian-wise in TDK. Don't want to spoil it for them.
  4. B

The Dark Knight

So, must blog this - I'll briefly state that I saw the midnight showing and haven't been able to stop thinking about it: Heath gave an all star performance; I've been anticipating The Dark Knight ever since 2005, and when I heard Ledger was playing Joker I was more than skeptical about if he...
  5. B

Serious RL situation

Yeah, that has seemed to be my downfall. I'm not so good at communication but all I can do is keep workin at it.
  6. B

Serious RL situation

I'm 20, he 21. I'm turning 21 this year. So young yet so much drama, right? :???: What can you do...
  7. B

Serious RL situation

Update on the Serious RL Situation Hey message boarders, About a month ago I posted a situation that I had trouble dealing and seeking advice on. You guys were very helpful in responding and giving me an outside opinion that I was very grateful to recieve. So, thank you all very much for your...
  8. B

Serious RL situation

Thanks for the advice, Aazealh. It's not really my style to go online and air this kind of information. I just was scared to talk to anyone else. He said that if I tried to do anything or tell anyone he'd just do it sooner. I feel emotionally blackmailed. I know what I did was very wrong, but I...
  9. B

Serious RL situation

Hey yall, four days ago I cheated on my boyfriend of 3 years. I'm scum for it, I know. Last night he told me he had taken 200 dollars, bought a gun, and was going to kill himself Christmas eve. I'm so scared, and don't know what to do. Any helpful thoughts would be appriciated. -MJ
  10. B

Episode 279

This isn't really a reply to anything, but that above is the funniest thing I've seen in my whole life. Kudos, Griffith No More!
  11. B

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

Aazealh is totally the pimp of this site (it's a compliment, really). ;)
  12. B

Very true. While waiting for the next volume, I've decided to go back through my first 12, and savor the artwork a bit. I can always keep up on the manga scans if I'm really craving new material. Lol, that really is a bummer. Perhaps bookstores in cities close to you aren't so uptight. I...
  13. B

Personally, I couldn't handle the forever-long wait of internet buying when it comes to the Dark Horse releases. There's an anime store in my city, so I go there . They receive rather quickly and I don't have to pay any shipping fees. But, if you have no such luck, your local bookstore might...
  14. B

:'( I just bought book 13 and read it within 30-45 minutes. I am still devastated as we speak, but at least I've finally reached that point. For three years, I've waited to see what happened after the anime ended, and now I finally have. Reading online manga scans are cool, but actually holding...
Top Bottom