Recent content by berserkfan

1. B

Level of physical appeal between apostles

Hi, I've always wondered, has it ever been explained why particular apostles (grunbeld, zodd, ganishka, etc.) tend to have more of a humanoid/less grotesque appearance than the typical apostle? The average apostle looks more monsterous with weirdly shaped features while also looking less of a...
  2. B

Episode 340

Do you guys believe Silat at this point can evenly match Guts at this point (minus the berserker armor) in one on one combat?
  3. B

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

Can someone explain to me why my post was deleted? It's really not a negative post in anyway or a insult towards Miura's work ethic. I don't see any reason as to why we shouldn't be allowed to ask an honest question like that at this point.s since the breaks are getting longer, its only natural...
  4. B

Berserk Saga Project News

As long as Miura is alright with it, I'm sure we have nothing to worry about. With Miura approving of all the changes, there's no way they can hit a dead end in terms of the plot.
  5. B

Did Puck and Judo know each other at some point?

I see your point, but do you think once they get to elfhelm and guts divulges his past to the group, that puck will realize that he knew judeau as well and tell him? It would be pretty stupid if this doesn't happen, since guts is so closed off towards his group in relation to his past, at the...
  6. B

I meant in the manga. How come puck never told Guts that he knew judeau back in the day?
  7. B

Why do apostles have human guards/soldiers working for them??

I've always wondered this. Most of the major of the apostles tend to have human guards/soldiers working for them. Wouldn't it make more sense to have apostle underlings serving them, since they would obviously be more stronger? Also, in the manga we're shown that apostles are bloodthirsty and...
  8. B

In the manga, when guts gives judeau the fairy dust, he says he got this from an elf when he used to be apart of a travelling circus. Later, we find out that puck was also apart of a travelling circus, so unless its common for elves to travel with bands of entertainers, do you think they knew...
  9. B

New Berserk animation project confirmed

I noticed that warner bros. is distributing this...anyone think that these berserk movies have the potential to be as big as the harry potter/batman movies?? Who knows, we might even see a live-action movie somewhere in the near future. Don't know if thats a good thing or not.
  10. B

Episode 319

Not many people will agree, but I honestly think Guts is going to encounter a member of the God hand within the sea god. Here are my reasons as to why: 1) bleeding of the brand-At first thought, it could be because of the presence of the sea God, but if there is a member of the God hand in it...
  11. B

Episode 318

Is the new episode getting held up because of the anime project?? When do you guys think it'll be coming out?
  12. B

If the anime series goes on for several years (since they do have alot of stuff to cover), then it wouldn't be a stretch to believe that he'd be done atleast an additional 20% of the manga by the time the anime gets around to fantasia arc.
  13. B

Does anyone else think that (assuming there is an anime series in progress of being made) the reason after all these years they've finally decided to make a new animation series is its because the mangas getting closer to being complete?? If they're really planning on revamping it from the...
  14. B

Ask Aaz!

Two questions 1. With Ganishka out of the way, do you see Miura introducing a new villain?? In what context (i.e from the spiritual world, or maybe from within his kingdom) 2. Will love be what prevails in the end, with guts/cascas child being inside griffith and all?
  15. B

Episode 309

any word on the next episode?
Top Bottom