Recent content by Billybob

1. B

Mass Effect

I never said fuck microsoft, I love their pc products. But thanks for putting words in my mouth. I could've gotten it replaced for free if I still had it, but that was in the summer of 2006 and it's in a compost heap now. Life goes on.
  2. B

Episode 295

Wow, Ganishka's form is awesome. A big towering mass of flesh. I do hope to see him kill some of the apostles we've seen, though I somehow doubt he will.
  3. B

I am Legend - starring ... WILL SMITH - Aw HELL NAW!

The movie was all right, the ending was pretty crap, and the lady and dumb kid kind of ruined the isolated feeling the movie gives off. I'll be sure and read the book now though, I'm a pretty avid book reader, so this one will be sitting on my nightstand in a few days to be sure.
  4. B

Mass Effect

I'm just glad to see this game getting ported to PC. Ever since my 360 red ringed on me, I've promised not to support the Xbox anymore. So it'll be nice to get a chance to play this game.
  5. B

Blade of the Immortal Anime

As happy as I'd like to be about this, I'm really not. I'll give it a shot, but I really prefer manga over anime, by a long shot. Anime adaptations usually screw up stories, cut them short, or alter them completely. But we'll see what happens when it's out. I'd probably own more of the Blade...
  6. B

2008 Presidential Primaries

That is one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen. If I was McCain I'd be more emberassed than anything.
  7. B

If she does manage to buy off enough super delegates by June and gets the nomination, then I'm probably going to the McCain side, as much as it pains me to say. I guess that's one of the perks of being an independent, though.
  8. B

Looks like Obama got Wyoming. Doesn't count for much really, but a wins a win, I say.
  9. B

Total Lunar Eclipse

Too bad it was all cloudy here last night. Oh well, I got to see the picture and that's good enough.
  10. B

Episode 293

That was a novel idea. I guess we'll see how well it really works in the coming episodes. Very refreshing to read after a fairly long break!
  11. B

Would Guts survive the Eclipse with his current equipment?

I'm sorry, I probably should have worded myself better. What I was saying was based upon if Guts had the armor on at the eclipse. And I shouldn't have used the word life, more like blood. If he gets injured while fighting with the armor active, the armor digs into him to keep the body intact...
  12. B

"Too big, Too thick, too heavy, and too rough..."

Yep, the Dragon Slayer is Guts favorite weapon, I don't think replacing it with some other weapon could work. Heck, Schierke tried, but Guts turned her down. Not stupid magic ax or whatnot could ever replace the Dragon Slayer imbued with the power of thousands of dead souls! Edit: I do love...
  13. B

Introduction to Berserk

I first got into Berserk after watching Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust back in 2005. I was searching around for more anime with dark themes and stumbled upon Berserk. The only place I get Berserk information from is here. It's by far the most reliable place I've been able to find. I own the...
  14. B

Would Guts survive the Eclipse with his current equipment?

I think that without Skull Knight, no matter what equipment Guts has he would die. He had no idea how to get out of the ceremony, and if it wasn't for Skull Knight, he would've had to keep fighting until the ceremony ended. Granted, with the armor he would no longer care about anyone else's...
  15. B

The Way He Went By Himself...

You're right, I probably should have realized that from the start. And thanks for the information on number 13. I get what it means now, the word dainty just sounded out of place to me, I guess. Thanks.
Top Bottom