Recent content by BiQ_

1. BiQ_

Episode 373

For the purposes of my own head-canon beyond ep 364 as well as trying to (still) decipher what these Kushans are doing here (however meaningless it is): How do you think Kushan empire and its denizens are in general faring after the demise of Ganishka and the merging of worlds that happened in...
  2. BiQ_

Episode 373

Okay... about the Kushans there. Are those supposed to be from whatever is left of Ganishka's empire? What are they actually about here? Having lost their dictator and then being overrun by fantasia demons means they are all scattered around and doing whatever they can to survive, including...
  3. BiQ_

Veganism

I used to be a rather strictly vegan at some point for few years but I loosened up to milk and egg products, admittedly out of laziness and self-indulgence. I never got really rid of my yearning for cheese, for example. Also, I have two kids these days and they eat meat products, as my wife...
  4. BiQ_

What are you watching? (television thread)

So, I've been following some youtubers reviewing Berserk and one such youtuber mentioned NieR Automata anime and I remembered that, one, such a thing came to be recently and second, I also have a crunchyroll account now... So, after also hearing it's not finished yet so I won't need to binge it...
  5. BiQ_

Reception of Berserk's continuation in Japan?

As famous Berserk is in western markets, the fact remains it's still published for Japanese market first and foremost. I wonder what kind of reception this phase of the story has garnered there, if anyone happens to know?
  6. BiQ_

Episode 368

https://www.hakusensha-e.net/store/product/2830XXXXyanimal02216 digital pre-order up.
  7. BiQ_

[2022] Berserk: The Golden Age MEMORIAL EDITION

Any chance they're going to release this version on blu-ray?
  8. BiQ_

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Even as I don't collect the deluxes since I have the singles filling up my limited shelf space, I kind of wish they would add the memorial booklet in deluxe 14 instead of 42 even if it means it's slimmer than the rest. One can dream?
  9. BiQ_

Episode 367

Is Casca even aware what the brand means?
  10. BiQ_

Episodes 365 & 366

https://www.hakusensha-e.net/store/product/2830XXXXyanimal02213 Somebody else make sure please, but I think I just managed to do a digital preorder "reservation" there... I got to that page by editing the URL of the previous issue, this one does not seem to be on the "new arrival list" (新着一覧)...
  11. BiQ_

Episodes 365 & 366

12. BiQ_

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I ... feel a weird mix of anxiety, emptiness and tiny sliver of hope about this? Well, no. Hope isn't the right word. Maybe longing for the idea there will be something that maybe looks a bit like what I yearned for? I have just recently come to terms with the idea that Berserk is over. And yet...
  13. BiQ_

Thoughts on Lost Children?

Well, I love it but I don't put it over the rest of Conviction arc or the rest of Berserk. Not sure if it's because I first experienced Berserk as the 1997 series but the only part I could place as the dearest part of Berserk for me is Golden age, with no particular order for the rest. I kind...
  14. BiQ_

Volume 41

My limited edition 41 package arrived timely from Amazon Japan, which is cool. But I hadn't yet listened to the drama CD since a) I don't currently have a CD drive easily accessible and b) I don't know really any Japanese, especially spoken. But I found out there are YouTube uploads with some...
  15. BiQ_

Volume 41

https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1474113594363109386?s=20 DH releasing English version "Summer 2022"
Top Bottom