Recent content by Black_Devil

1. Black_Devil

Episode 307

I'm just going off the presumption that he built it without magic to try and address how Walter was probing for thoughts, seeing as how he didn't want to go into the speculative domain regarding the how. But as far as the supernatural itself thing though, I'm not saying its bad, I'm just saying...
  2. Black_Devil

Episode 307

^Agree 100% with the above post Walter, I know you wanted to steer away from the legends aspect, but if I may add, remember how Flora would tend to the berserk armor for SK? Schierke I believe did mention how Flora would fondly tend to the armor, and I don't think she'd hold any positive...
  3. Black_Devil

Episode 307

^I see what you mean, and agreed on the how being a dead end, but in that case It's looking more like Gaiseric was probably more on the path of the "right idea" as you mentioned, because it may sound cold, but his actions really only effected the people he forced into labor, Griffith's has...
  4. Black_Devil

Episode 307

But you don't think the story as told through Judo had been skewered Walter? With the possibility of the angels being the godhand(though not confirmed), I'm still reluctant to believe things went down as was written. :SK:
  5. Black_Devil

Episode 307

Hahah don't hurt me Walter! Been mia the past few days and just dropped in to see what people were talking about. But yeah I'm referring to the Falcon of Darkness' prophecy, as Falconia's so clean looking and stuff, it suddenly shifting to demons r us would make me shit myself. >.<
  6. Black_Devil

Episode 307

Excellent stuff from this episode. Though I'm really iffy on this episode for one reason, that being all the shiningness and sparkles are kind of unsettling considering :femto:'s "prophecy", wonder how long it's gonna last since everyone's marching in there like sheep to the slaughter so to...
  7. Black_Devil

Episode 306

^that guarantee's more than good enough for me :guts: edit: was reading aaz's mention of the spectres and the others eventually attacking humans, makes me think human's are pretty much fucked at this point :X So aaz, do you think Femto will finally shed his clean image to the midlanders now...
  8. Black_Devil

Episode 306

Silly question, but with the worlds completely merged now, could this mean that the Idea is floating around somewhere? :idea:
  9. Black_Devil

Episode 306

Thanks a lot for the preview Aaz, and great episode, looks like Skully's gonna have a lot more chances at Void now, :SK: EDIT; also had to smile a bit at the huge dragon spread, I think it should have a grudge match with Grunberd. :mozgus:
  10. Black_Devil

Did you feel for any of the Apostles?

^which is why I added that part about the beherit apostle injecting power into him, so what would you qualify him as? a quasi apostle? meh, if not I'll just take him out the list. EDIT: also, you seem miffed at that someone could feel for Femto, you could find sympathy for a lot of disgusting...
  11. Black_Devil

Did you feel for any of the Apostles?

Just posting to say that I hope you're wrong on that, as they're still such crucial figures to the story that I'd like to see atleast who they were pre-godhand, especially Slan. :o Only apostles I felt sorry for were the Count, Ganishka, Rochine, Mozgus(he was a jackass, and a religious sadist...
  12. Black_Devil

Episode 305

But wasn't the Qliphoth created by Slan? Or did she just take residence there? If the former, would you count that as a natural occurance in the astral world?
  13. Black_Devil

Episode 305

Could be called a Dragon? Grunberd's whole motif is draconic, even his nickname :schierke: EDIT: Whoaaaaaaah so many responses in such a short amount of time And as predicted, Aaz did indeed roast me :P, wasn't trying to sound facetious, just wanted to see actual demons other than...
  14. Black_Devil

Episode 305

Doesn't its' reach only extend to humans though? :X If not please don't kill me. Really cool episode, though honestly, I was expecting more demonic figures than Unicorns. >_> Though the hydra's cool, wonder if we'll get any eastern mythology like the Yuki-Onna, or even Hindu mythology, maybe...
  15. Black_Devil

Episode 303

Really great preview, as soon as I saw the spread, I seriously went WTF!!!!! I'm really interested to see what effect the Yobimizu no Tsurugi will have on Femto if any, as obivously a God Hand (especially the anointed one Femto) is much higher on the plane than the Qliphoth, though this was...
Top Bottom