Recent content by BlackSwordsman

1. BlackSwordsman

Dark Horse Releases

Good ole Dark Horse just bumped volume 7's release back to May 4th. Volume 8 hasn't changed though I believe
  2. BlackSwordsman

Walk Down the Right Back Alley in Sin City...

Yeah, it's definitely worth watching twice. I saw it the day it came out and like two days after. Thinking about a third viewing, but I don't know if I want to go bankrupt seeing it all the time. Might just wait to buy the DVD. Great Movie!
  3. BlackSwordsman

Calling all Artists: New Encyclopedia Banner

Hahaha, I vote for Denials jk.
  4. BlackSwordsman

Calling all Artists: New Encyclopedia Banner

Hey I'm not good at blending or anything so my banners are really weak compared to the others but I have and idea that I think might be pretty cool. I'd stick with Guts and Griffiths portraits or something to represent them, like the behelit and the brand or the beast armor. But what I want to...
  5. BlackSwordsman

Art Work

Thanks alot! I'm still a lot worse than like 80 percent of the people here but I'm pretty satisfied with that last one. I think it may be MY best. I might make another one, from a different arc though, I've played out the Lost Children part of the story. Maybe i'll do one from the newer...
  6. BlackSwordsman

Art Work

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted, but here's a new picture. I quit playing with photoshop for like 3 months but I think this coloring picks up at about where I left off, in terms of progession. http://img1.imagetown.net/bd34f6e547622f433bfdf3382a23063ebd577bbf1111091496.jpg
  7. BlackSwordsman

Continue this story!

was extremely poisonous
  8. BlackSwordsman

A few questions

9. BlackSwordsman

Art Work

Thanks! Anyways that picture you made is awesome, the non colored version was my avatar for quite a while.
  10. BlackSwordsman

Art Work

huh uh... I'll have to give it a try too, thanks.
  11. BlackSwordsman

Dark Horse - Berserk Manga information

Re:Dark Horse Manga info please post here Fist of the North Star.
  12. BlackSwordsman

Art Work

Thanks, I've been looking for something else since Demon told me how photobucket gets blurry
  13. BlackSwordsman

Art Work

aaahh... I need a new account, the link to your newest pic says it's a road block to me. EDIT: Here's the newest pic... http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Kingsteve/Berserk_Ultra.jpg still pretty fuzzy from the upload I'm gonna have to make room or put it on another site.
  14. BlackSwordsman

Art Work

This ones still in the works, the color quality is terrible on the photobucket version it lost a lot of it's...I don't know how to say it, color, or depth. Whatever it is this picture is still unfinished and presented in pretty poor quality. Still I think it may turn out fairly well! I need...
  15. BlackSwordsman

Episode 243

Awesome chapter, I think Guts looks a bit younger on page 12.
Top Bottom