Recent content by Blaze of Glory

1. Blaze of Glory

Episode 316

Aye I agree, the same with Guts gaining back his other eye. He'd curbstomp all of his enemies if he got it back.
  2. Blaze of Glory

Episode 316

Oi which sense do you suppose Guts will lose this time?
  3. Blaze of Glory

New Berserk animation project confirmed

Miura you jerk, I'm 19 man, I'm still a spring chicken. :guts: Other then that I am so goddamn elated.
  4. Blaze of Glory

Who should the English dub voice actors be in the new Berserk anime?

Well you can forget Michael Bell voicing Guts. I was at the NY ComicCon/Anime Festival and dude was barely able to recall playing Guts in Sword of Berserk Guts Rage. He was like O.o and then when he figured it out his eyes lit up like :isidro: "Oh yeah I remember now!". Dude just shook his head...
  5. Blaze of Glory

I don't think I'll ever understand people's problem with CG It looks gorgeous. How can you feel uncomfortable with it? If anything the original 1997 anime warranted more uneasy feelings. The characters look nothing like their manga counterparts. The new Berserk Griffith feels like Griffith...
  6. Blaze of Glory

Steven Blum is like Samuel L. Jackson He's in everything
  7. Blaze of Glory

*fans self* O.O Best 5 seconds EVER
  8. Blaze of Glory

Hopefully, the Casca & Puck images from last year are in CM 5. :guts:
  9. Blaze of Glory

Because we don't want the Berserk: New animation thread littered with posts about the voice actors I decided to make this thread. So anyways, since we know the Berserk Seiyuu's are going to be good :ubik: let's think about who should be the voices for this Reboot. And hopefully, if our anime...
  10. Blaze of Glory

Marc Diraison should voice Guts' during the Golden Age while Michael Bell from Sword of Berserk Guts' rage voice older Guts for the other arcs in the anime. The voices from the original english dub are fine as they are. Also Aaz what's this about Media Blasters? Last I checked they were doing...
  11. Blaze of Glory

Hopefully they show more of Guts childhood and how Gambino sold him to Donovan to give the viewer a more in-depth view of why he hates being touched in this new anime. Guts whole shtick about it in the 1997 anime felt really vague. Also Wyald dude is the man his volume was definitely the best...
  12. Blaze of Glory

Isma's fate

Probably gonna die and play a key role in the defeat of the sea god
  13. Blaze of Glory

If they redo the episodes I hope they put back in that crack Guts makes about Caska "biting it off" when Adon and his henchmen confront them. I was laughing my ass off at that panel and Caska hits him.
  14. Blaze of Glory

I am fucking ECSTATIC! Where are those pics from last year! I need to look at them so I can continue having sweet dreams about this beautiful project that is soon to be released. ^ ^
  15. Blaze of Glory

Episode 308

A many people have said I get the feeling that the pirates have become like the crew of the flying Dutchman :ganishka:
Top Bottom