Recent content by BloodTalon

1. BloodTalon

First4Figures Berserk Line Announced

I'm a big Prime 1 Fan, but I have to say their Guts looks more like a cosplayer. I prefer the Prime 1 base by far, but the F4F of Guts himself.
  2. BloodTalon

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

I don't understand this line. Prime 1 can really nail likenesses down, but they're having trouble here. Did anyone see the face of the Gal Gadot on horse statue? They even beat out Hot Toys for likeness there. They dropped the ball here, but I really do like Zodd.
  3. BloodTalon

Although it does look awesome (I'll pick one up), it's actually Prime 1's most disappointing likeness so far compared to their other lines, but it's a very impressive statue.
  4. BloodTalon

Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

Threezero still isn't the top of the 1:6 game, but it's a good figure. Not close to HT quality with the sculpt and paint, but really nice overall. Glad to have mine.
  5. BloodTalon

I wonder about the pose myself. The Arkham game line has basic poses, but then again it's 1:3 scale, while their new Witcher 3 statue has better posing (being 1:4 I believe). Hopefully Guts will have an awesome pose. Speaking of the Witcher statue, it will have a translucent head sculpt with...
  6. BloodTalon

For those wondering about Prices, Prime 1 is making an assload of Arkham statues in 1:3 and Batman as well as the Arkham Knight are $900US. Harley, Deathstroke as well as some others cost a bit more (I'm guessing due to bases, etc?). Their 1:2 Heath Ledger, Batfleck and Superman are $2000US...
  7. BloodTalon

Mogen's sculptures and repaints

You can really see the progression of your skills as you scroll down the pages. Great stuff man, keep it up!
  8. BloodTalon

1/6 Guts resin kit

If I didn't just get laid off last week, I would be in. That's a beautiful kit. Very well done.
  9. BloodTalon

Void Bust

Looking very good!
  10. BloodTalon

Guts Black swordsman 1/6 Red MARK x Inflames "sword in the wind"

Glad I never got into the AoW statues because of the face sculpts, size (of most of their statues) and prices. I know this will be pricey too, but way better sculpting, paint, etc.
  11. BloodTalon

Medicom RAH Guts the Black Swordsman

Easily the best Guts head sculpts I've seen.
  12. BloodTalon

Figures/Statues (that aren't Berserk or Vagabond related)

Great stuff guys! Really jealous of that One Ring of Sauron prop. I'm too late to get one at a good price.
  13. BloodTalon

Upcoming Griffith Figma

More here: http://www.tomopop.com/2012-winter-hobby-maker-expo-figma-23513.phtml
  14. BloodTalon

Upcoming Griffith Figma

Definitely looking much better than Guts. That's why I've never collected AoW's stuff personally. It's actually a pretty tiny figure. Don't know if you've ever seen those Marvel Legends or DC figures at the same scale (6 inches tall), but these are even smaller figs, but pricey.
Top Bottom