Recent content by blueberserk

1. B

Episode 313

:judo: To be honest, i was quite unlucky man...When i got there, only left me one pic but spend me the money to cross through Shanghai from east to west by taxi. I have experienced about this kind of 3D movie when i visited the Shanghai World Expo 2010 few weeks ago. The effect impacts me a lot...
  2. B

Episode 313

If you watched AVATOR in 3D MAX cinema with a pair of glasses, you can understand what that feels like. I heard from a friend that you also need to wear special glasses to watch the 3D pictures displayed on TV, and it's a still picture.
  3. B

Episode 313

Long time no talk here. How are you going everybody. I visited the exhibition at the last day and ...at the last minute. When i arrived there, it almostly closed and the staffs' packaging up those pictures. But fortunately, there still one of the pic hang on the wall while no special but just a...
  4. B

Episode 298

I guess this scene just like what has happened in the past episode where Zodd's horn was cut by the same shape of the Falcon. That's maybe only a substantial cousciousness. This bloody banquet looks like another eclipse. Expecting what's going on after this war of monster.
  5. B

Episode 298

Thanks a billion,Scanbot. Your contributions are always appreciated. It seems a little bit not fluent to combine with the last episode which was finished at the scene of appearing of the Falcon of Light. But after seeing this episode, i do understand why Miura spend so much time between 297 to...
  6. B

Episode 296

Great episode, thanks Scanbot. A new world is coming, a world mixed with another layer. It seems like more new creatures will appear.
  7. B

Episode 292

[url=http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/sp/07v23.html]Title: 死の霧 - Fog of Death
  8. B

Episode 290

Thanks for the episode CnC,very wonderful.Guts finally made a decision for his future's travel.
  9. B

Episode 290

[url=http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/sp/07v19.html]Title: 闇からの咆哮 - Roar from the Darkness
  10. B

Episode 289

Thanks Aaz,Also thanks for the episode. If the 'Boss' has beherit, this situation will be more reasonable.In fact, what he have done are all showing that he is an apostle more than a human. I respect for the crew's blood to begin the eclipse. :guts:Perhaps this also is the reason why Guts like...
  11. B

Episode 289

I wasn't being serious by any means,too. :ganishka: In fact,i do not know if the meaning of dark horse between eastern and western is the same.Now i think it's the same... :schierke:
  12. B

Episode 289

Dark horse is a slang indicate those who had been despised but broke out his real power and to be the NO.1 after that.Roderick is like that guy who i didn't pay more attention and expective to. :puck:(sorry Roderick san) By the way,what's this :idea:?HOT DOG? :???:
  13. B

Episode 289

Have been waiting for so long time.Thanks Aaz. I wonder what will happened for Guts more. It looks like Roderick seems to be a part of Guts', his ship should be "Dark horse" than the Sea horse.
  14. B

CnColors

Oh my bad, i finally find "drall" is a German word... :isidro: I made it mixed with "beefy"..... :puck:
  15. B

CnColors

Bingo!! My logic is drall=smooth(drall pectoals makes it smooth :puck:)
Top Bottom