Recent content by bonkura

1. B

WTB 20th anniversary guts

I bought 20th anniversary Guts from Liad
  2. B

Liad's Statue Sale Thread

Finally He has come to South Korea, exactly ME.. HaHa! And Also Without ANY damage. It's kind of heavy though.
  3. B

Thank you for your keeping answering as soon as I emailed. Liad is the best communicator and seller ever!!! I also hope guts to arrive w/o shipping damage. I'll update the post when he get to my hand. Thank you for nice transaction and everything.
  4. B

Payment(1872USD) for 20th anniversary guts has been sent by paypal. check it out
  5. B

thanks bro~ But the item is already pending on sale
  6. B

I really want to buy 20th anniversay guts. Black ver, Euro ver, last version, anything is ok. Just PM me. I'm ready with $$$$.
  7. B

[AOW] Berserk - The Tentacle Ship 2013

I couldn't reserve the tentacle ship.. ANd now It has a great look... But Don't worry people!! AOW says that they have a plan to release REPAINTED VER. Yeah~~~~!!!! They'll let me know when AOW are ready.. It just takes time
  8. B

[FS] AoW statues for sale !

Re: [FS] AoW statues for sale ! I really don't understand this situation. At first, this seller, Drakull didn't ever answer my question about the status of the 20th guts And the exact situation is like this I did pm to drakull and then drakull did reply my pm like 'I want to buy 20th guts' But...
  9. B

Re: [FS] AoW statues for sale ! pm sent
  10. B

Re: [FS] AoW statues for sale ! pm sent
  11. B

I need your help plz~

Thanks for your continuous care~
  12. B

I need your help plz~

It's OK. It's better to get refund than to be a victim of fraud ^_^! Thank you for your care~
  13. B

I need your help plz~

Thank you for your help. I got refund from the buyer thru paypal. It's very nice system of paypal. Thank you again for everything.
  14. B

I need your help plz~

Thank you so much~ I followed the process that you told me. Thank you again. I just hope my money back~~
  15. B

I need your help plz~

No No~~ Payment made mainly to purchase goods~
Top Bottom