Recent content by Borgoff

1. Borgoff

Delusion's Berserk fanart

I think they look awesome! The colors fit the mood of berserk alot better than the more popular brighter colors. Nice job! :badbone:
  2. Borgoff

Anyone interested in making a Berserk fighting game???

I was thinking mainly of simply creating my own berserk character(s) to use within mugen. I was thinking something like mimicing akuma from street fighter 3rd strike for a zodd character. some of the punches and kicks i think would work well. that would be one of the only characters i would...
  3. Borgoff

Borgoff's art

4. Borgoff

Anyone interested in making a Berserk fighting game???

I was thinking about doing something like this over the summer actually. I checked out some of the Mugen tutorials on youtube and I think it's doable. If not, whatever. I think it's worth a shot though.
  5. Borgoff

Who likes metal music??

Metal owns. Berserk is fucking metal. :zodd: Bands: (no order) Zyklon, I, Immortal, Throwdown, Lamb of God, Meshuggah, At the Gates, Satyricon, Mayhem, Nightrage, Children of Bodom, Dragonforce, Opeth, Aborted, 3 Inches of Blood, Black Dhalia Murder, Trivium, All That Remains, fucking Slayer...
  6. Borgoff

Borgoff's art

7. Borgoff

CnColors

Looks amazing. You know how to choose colors. What volume is that picture from? I don't remember it...?
  8. Borgoff

Borgoff's art

Thanks Raziel. If you practise inking Berserk stuff I think it'll help alot. You could try printing off a picture on a low opacity and ink that, or draw it yourself for practise. For coloring, this is a pretty good tutorial I use. http://www.steeldolphin-forums.com/htmltuts/digital_colorpart2.html
  9. Borgoff

Borgoff's art

I'm afraid I might not be able to fix the arm/hand parts at this point, but the head should be no problem. I'll make it worth while. :zodd:
  10. Borgoff

Borgoff's art

It's all done by the same person in this thread.
  11. Borgoff

Borgoff's art

Inking... Here's the ink phase. Head adjustments will come when I get it into photoshop. :zodd:
  12. Borgoff

Borgoff's art

Current Project... Here's what I'm working on right now. This is a horrible scan of the pencil stage of a Berserk wallpaper I'm doing. Like I've said before in this thread, My sketchbook is too big for my scanner so the light gets in and messes everything up. But you get the idea. :badbone:
  13. Borgoff

Hardest video game you've ever played?

Couldn't have said it better myself. One of my favourite games of all time. I thought it was pretty tough the first time I played it but once you get the timing, like you said...destruction. Multiple times I've sat a played through the whole thing in one sitting just because it's that sweet to...
  14. Borgoff

Post Wacky Images

15. Borgoff

BERSERK Movie Posters

Re: BERSERK: THE MOVIE Posters
Top Bottom