Recent content by Breed1Ghost

1. B

Street Fighter V

Been playing it off and on I am interested in Alex when he drops!
  2. B

DestinyPS4/FGC

We can try and set up doing heroics and night falls! I am light lvl 283 I just been spending time doing the quests I to can help with what you need!
  3. B

DestinyPS4/FGC

I too still play Destiny add me for extra help tag is Adam006
  4. B

Elder Scrolls Online

I have it I think its good better if played with people. I have it for ps4 tho.
  5. B

Brigandine and Dragon Force

best way to cheese is with mages but have them stop right before the enemy general and have them shoot them to death or dragons either works! I too have both the game and saturn still, best system ever!!
  6. B

Movies to ???

Should it be called Daredevil 2? :magni:
  7. B

FF 14

Ok game comes out tomorrow and I have liked what I played so far. Crafting is addicting as hell I think I did that more then played the game. I am on server ultras if anyone is still thinking of playing but don't want to donut alone. I main Mnk but been working on gld my chars name us kenshiro...
  8. B

FF 14

Please don't throw stones!!!! :magni:
  9. B

FF 14

It's almost here anyone excited? :guts:
  10. B

FF 14

Open beta starts on the 16th for thos already in it the rest it starts on the 17th
  11. B

FF 14

Will be in the open beta woohoo!
  12. B

FF 14

Do you still have to choose a server to play on like in ff11?
  13. B

FF 14

I tried getting into the beta but have not gotten a key yet. I kinda hope an open beta will come to be. I am excited have not played an mmo since ff11 I am looked to play with others for grouping and help let me know if either of you plan on def playing and are up for it!!
  14. B

FF 14

Any one still into mmos plan on gettin this game? I have been drawn into it and will give it a try wanted to see if other we're gonna play. Maybe we could join up?!
  15. B

What Are You Playing?

Just finished the last of us and walking dead both very emotionally draining but both very awesome. Will be going back to finish other games now like dishonerd and x com until ff14 comes out
Top Bottom