Recent content by BrokenGriffith

1. B

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't resist, some people are far to serious around here.
  2. B

I meant good Anime, get a good team to do it not like the last Berserk Anime, I thought the original series was excellent though, could have been better obviously but it captured a lot of the spirit of the Manga overall.
  3. B

Nope, the main thing I came away thinking about from this Manga is Prome's upskirt shots and sweet nectar. This Manga has everything really, interesting characters and setting, cool massive monsters, deep philosophical sub text, cute loli girl, what more could you ask for? I really like...
  4. B

Prome is such a hottie! I hope they do an Anime adaptation of this, Would be great for numerous panty shots! I guess they would probably change Prome's method of reviving Delos though....
  5. B

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

To be honest I never noticed Voids brain, I didn't really have a problem with the visuals in the films for the most part either, I was more disturbed by the cuts and changes. If they got the story and characters right I would have been happy but NO!! they had to go and fuck with it...
  6. B

Surely the size of voids brain :void: is one of the lesser offences of this movie.
  7. B

Do you think Griffith saw Guts as a tool or a friend? (pre-eclipse)

Maybe he was just showing off in front of Charlotte so she would think he was cool and icy like a boss, 'I'm so badass I don't need no friends!' :griffnotevil: Guts was more than friend its obvious Griffith loves Guts. He didn't want Charlotte to know he actually has a crush on Guts. Do you...
  8. B

So what your saying Aaz is that Griffith never saw Guts as a friend, so what he said at the fountain with Charlotte was true to how he feels about Guts as well?
  9. B

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 36

I liked it in the review of movie 1, when Aaz was like 'If I see the fucking Director in the street, I will fucking punch him in his fucking face!' Think that sums up how a lot of people feel about these films.
  10. B

I read them in the last couple of days, I have just finished volume 13 for the second time. what exactly do you think I'm missing here?
  11. B

Yes I think I was probably over romanticising Griffiths intentions and nature earlier, His dream at the end of the day was all about him rising to the top. And what he says about what a friend is to him, yeah pretty grandiose and selfish really. Guts picks up on that when they first battle, when...
  12. B

Penetration Station: Who REALLY Raped Casca?

Maybe the Apostles were about to start raping Casca when Guts catches eye of her, she is surrounded by Apostles with very phallic qualities with the one holding her about top lower her onto his spiked penis head, who's to know whether that is in fact its penis she's being lowered onto and the...
  13. B

Maybe the term 'dream' doesn't really apply to Gut's, his version of a dream is just to swing his sword for himself and no one else, to find his own battles, the line from Griff's fountain speech 'If anyone where to trample that dream, he would fight them body and soul, even if that person was...
  14. B

I mean corrupt in the sense that the nobles for the most part looked down on the common people, and so I didn't have any sympathy for the ones who got killed by Griffith actions, apart from Adonis of course. The King himself was a coward who was unfit to rule and fancied his own Daughter, so...
Top Bottom