Recent content by brokenknight

1. B

What are you playing? (musical instrument thread)

That's a gorgeous Explorer Griffith. Do you have many other guitars? I just picked up a Crimson Red Parker Fly that I absolutely adore.
  2. B

Movies to dread

Oh that gave me a good chuckle, Thanks Walter.
  3. B

New Berserk Anime for 2016

I don't mind Gut's, but Pucks is so much more grating than I can bare. The dreamcast games voice actor is better than this if even slightly.
  4. B

New Berserk Anime for 2016

oh. Well That really wasn't much better at all...
  5. B

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

I would read them then just buy them later if it ever happens. In a few weeks I will let you know how they are. I have heard good things about the New GM II MG, One of these days... :ubik:
  6. B

I agree with you on Thunderbolt. It is a much more "real" Gundam story and it hits hard. I read most of the Scanlations and they weren't bad but now I am just gonna wait and support the English release. I have all the scans for Crossbone, Sentinel and some others. I was holding off on reading...
  7. B

The Art of Rapaz!

I agree with Vixen, your stuff looks amazing, Especially the 2D hand drawn stuff. Maybe even ask around what kind of scenes people would like to see a little animation for. Maybe even use them as GIFs for peoples profiles and stuff. And YES Lost Children would be an amazing place to start...
  8. B

What are you reading?

Fair enough, Still worth the read though.
  9. B

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

"Don't stop me now! I'm gonna have a-" " WYALD JUMP.... WYALD STOMP" I wish he didn't say it every time....
  10. B

Was Rosine evil?

Everyone makes some amazing points. I just finished the Lost Children Arc last night and I was not expecting to be more distraught right after the eclipse... That being said as with people have said, Rosine knew what she was doing, maybe not the full implication but she knew enough and still...
  11. B

What are you reading?

I am just over half way with this, what do you think of it? As Walter said not much in the way of connections but I am finding it a very interesting read. After that I will be going through all the GH books, probably Slan next then Void. I tried listening to it as a book on tape but there was...
  12. B

Berserk only recently became my favorite, but it overtook JoJo's Bizarre Adventure which had been at the top spot for years. Kinnikuman is another huge one that I really enjoy. I am not a wresting fan by any means but I dunno something about it gets me. Do you have any other Gundam Manga you...
  13. B

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

No way Really?? That is just a little silly. You get to enjoy that game in a way now that very few others would ever get to! :isidro: But Ruhe Strom is right, The Killer Instinct soundtrack is absolutely awesome. Same game, same style but a lot more going on. I listened to the couple tracks my...
  14. B

BERSERK HANDMADE DRAWINGS AND PRINTED POSTERS (my own berserk fan_art)

I love you art, Some of your pieces may have been phone wallpapers for me at one point... :guts: I would love to buy some of your art, should I PM you?? :???:
  15. B

[FS] AOW collection and possibly more

I have sent you messages but none seem to be appearing in my Sent box. have you gotten any? I am not used to Forum formats... Sorry!
Top Bottom