Recent content by Brujocollector

1. Brujocollector

Looking for Berserk TCG!

Bump I made a spread sheet of the cards I wanted in my collection (willing to pay for), and what ever I have duplicated of to sell or trade if anyone is interested! Will be updated when I have the time to sift through what I have. :schierke: Sheet with wants/dupes
  2. Brujocollector

Chasing the emotional dragon/recommendations post Berserk.

Thanks so much Oburi! Definitely going to read both of these
  3. Brujocollector

Movies you've recently watched

Good Burger :shrug:
  4. Brujocollector

Looking for Berserk TCG!

Bump Still looking for cards! Also since I've learned what image hosting websites work, here is an image of the card I'm in search of (like my avatar) :griffnotevil: https://ibb.co/KxYHxNs This photograph is from @spiraling_psychelone on instagram! He has an incredible collection worthy of...
  5. Brujocollector

Thank you for the suggestions favole! I've always been super curious about reading Dorohedoro (I've watched the anime and really loved it) All these titles seem fascinating! I will add them to my list :casca:
  6. Brujocollector

It's been quite some time since I read berserk for the first time, I went to it completely blind with no idea what the story had in hold. After reading I view it as one of the greatest stories ever told, and almost nothing I've read/watched/etc consumed after has seemed to match the climax or...
  7. Brujocollector

(LF) Source on Shirt

Looks pretty good! I might pull the trigger on one :schnoz: Thank you Atocas!
  8. Brujocollector

(LF) Source on Shirt

https://ibb.co/86YJdzs Have been searching for this shirt for quite some time! I figured someone on here knew it’s whereabouts. Insta model @meowriexists posted this some time back and attempted asking her but I’m sure it went past her :farnese: It looks like it’s Band of the Hawk game related...
  9. Brujocollector

Looking for Berserk TCG!

Greetings all I’m new here! I’m looking for berserk TCG, I recently started collecting them after being a long time avid fan of Berserk. In particular I’m searching for the the vol.2 no.50 holofoil Griffith, but also any dupes/sets or whatever you’re trying to get rid of! I can PayPal you...
Top Bottom