Recent content by Bubbles Float High

1. B

Episode 316

This is so awesome!!! I also noticed Isidro looking pretty hardcore. And I don't think I would have caught the "chains" if not for the forum. So far fetched but in that last scene I was thinking about the old Caska.. :casca:
  2. B

Episode 297

SWEET. I agree with an earlier post that no matter how big Ganishka gets I doubt he poses any real threat. The most interesting thing to see is how Griffith performs! In reference to cutting off Zodd's horn, yea it just may be, though we can't know for sure! And that's what I'm excited about...
  3. B

The New Picture Thread

me on the right. :???:
  4. B

Who likes metal music??

Geez so few for Iron Maiden? They're my fave! I too, am more of an 80's metal kinda person. Metallica of course (older stuff, master and lightning) Maiden Slayer Pantera Judas priest King Diamond(!) Manowar Megadeth dream theatre DIO etc. AND dare I say.. Malmsteen :carcus:
  5. B

Guts' hair

Taxing indeed. Stressful indeed. Kinda like when you get grays from your children! It's a good reminder that though Guts is young, he's in a way aged by the experience (ie. armor/beast)
  6. B

What will happen when...

I agree with Uriel in the sense (way back in his post) that Griffith was Femto all along.. Also I would like to add that whenever Griffith does reach his goal I think the other god hand will be able to come into/influence the "human" world/realm/thing; letting them do whatever it is they want...
  7. B

Episode 292

Best news I've heard all YEAR!! Now I need to go reread the last few EPISODES to remember what exactly is happening again :???:
  8. B

Ron Paul in 2008

I like Ron Paul, or atleast what he says. :) And it seemed to me that people were trying to find an issue with Ron Paul and Sang just shot them down. What suprises me is that no matter what is being said in this board someone always has a problem with it. Can't we agree to disagree?
  9. B

Top anime

-Berserk (Always and forever) -Naruto -Gungrave (I've only seen three of the dvds though) I don't think I've seen too many new things or checked up on anything else in a awhile.. What's bleach? ???
  10. B

FFVII: Advent Children

Re: FF7 AC 4min trailer Considering it's been so long since I first heard about it and my excitment has since faded away.. I'm gonna have to agree.
  11. B

Shopro + naruto= uh oh

Right but.. :P
  12. B

Shopro + naruto= uh oh

HunterXHunter is an alright series, not as good as Yu Yu Hakusho.. If you have a japanese supermarket near by they may have it.. That's where I got some of the series. I go to Mitsuwa so check and see if there's on near you: www.mitsuwa.com
  13. B

Shopro + naruto= uh oh

For me: The feeling of "I don't want to pay for it," is more like "I've already payed for it when I could have just waited a year or two and seen on T.V." u_u Aw well.. They probably won't get as far as what I've bought for atleast 2 or 3 years anyhow. Naruto = the next DBZ.
  14. B

Olivier is gone

You caught me. o.o Edit: Stupidity knocking.
  15. B

What D&D Character Are You?

Chaotic Good Human Fighter Ranger. o.o
Top Bottom