Recent content by bundy

1. B

Is there any game with a better story then Xenogears?

If you are talking about Shadowrun for SNES then I also agree that it has a good plot and great gameplay. But, I think it falls short from what is mentioned above.
  2. B

Is there any game with a better story then Xenogears?

Has anyone played FF II (US Version)? It has the best soundtrack and storyline I played which in my opinion was better than FFVII! Also, another would probably Lunar Silvar Star Story!!! It may have some cheesy voices but the story is damn good! If anyone is willing to try something similar...
  3. B

New Berserk models from Art of War. (pics)

Anybody can assist me finding Puru Puck?
  4. B

Why do I like Berserk?

I could of stated the "Greatest Manga Ever" but I respect everyone who feels differently. In my opinion, BERSERK is the Greatest!!! The story does no get stale...it's better and looking back at the previous Volumes makes you even appreciate the story even more!
  5. B

Why do I like Berserk?

Ditto on what everyone has already said. There is just nothing out there like it! Truly unique and in my opinion will go down in history as one of the best Manga!
  6. B

Berserk, season 2. I hope this is just a rumor....

Re: Berserk, season 2. I hope this is just a rumor Your right!!! I'll start yappin again when he finally completes the Manga. I'm still happy with the Manga so I really can't complain as long as the story stays solid. ;D So for now I'll be paitent.
  7. B

Berserk, season 2. I hope this is just a rumor....

Re: Berserk, season 2. I hope this is just a rumor 2nd Season?! I say thrash that Idea!!! I know what I am about to say has already been thought of by the Legions of Berserk Fans but I still felt like throwing out in open anyway because I can't get enough of the Manga series!!! Instead of a...
  8. B

Episode II

Personally, I felt that the movie was visually stunning...but that was about it. The acting sucked and I couldn't believe that Darth Vader....oops Anakin....was such a whiny arogant baby. Terrible acting and I felt like Phantom Menace this movie dragged unlike the originals in the 80s :-X. Of...
  9. B

Berserk action figures

Oh yeah and I only have one. If you want pictures or are interested in the statue please email me at BE12SERK@aol.com
  10. B

Berserk action figures

I'm broke and I want the money to buy the artbooks and the manga! U interested?
  11. B

Berserk action figures

I have a pre-painted Resin statue of Guts Eagle Warrior. If anyone one is interested in owning one please email me for I have it for sale. I also have pictures if anyone wants to see. The statue is well detailed and has two different heads. One is just Guts face while the other has a helmet...
  12. B

Chances of a New Berserk Anime?!!!

So I heard...but I'm actually not wishing for a second season...more like re-release. Something more closer to the manga. I hope...(in my dreams) Miura thinks about redoing the entire anime after completing the manga! So this time all the characters are included along with the graphic content...
  13. B

Chances of a New Berserk Anime?!!!

We all know that the Berserk anime ROCKS!!! But I believe that everyone including myself wanted to KILL for more after seeing the ending! After reading the MANGA...I can't seem to get enough of BERSERK!!!
  14. B

Scanned Manga

anyone know where I can get text translations for Berserk Vol 1-22?!! Can't seem to find it anywhere complete! Can anyone email me the text if you have it? Got all 22 volumes but I can't find complete translations! Every site I have went has them broken up and incomplete! I can't even find...
  15. B

A little help?

Does anyone know where I can get the text translations for Vol 1-22 Can't seem to find one for Vol 4 Everything on the net seems to be broken up and not complete....Please help Have all 22 volumes but I want translations for them!
Top Bottom