Recent content by C@psella

1. C@psella

What are you reading?

Hi all! I've seen some talk about The Expanse TV series but no confirmed cases of having read the novels that I saw in my cursory look at past convos. We're less than a week out from the release of the final novel (11/30) and I've really enjoyed them. I started reading them in large part because...
  2. C@psella

Episode 364

Salut @Aazealh & merci beaucoup for the reply (corrections) to the post! I reviewed some of the panels again where a lot of the groundwork for this idea is laid and am planning to put together a more in-depth post on my theory because some approximation of this armor sucking souls idea is going...
  3. C@psella

Episode 364

Hi all! Been lurking for a while after being introduced to the manga a few years ago by my current partner. I'd listened to the newer podcast eps before Muira's Muira's passing but decided to start from the beginning after the release of 364. I'm happy to say I've finally caught up to where you...
  4. C@psella

TigerV's manga colorings

@TigerV Great work! Lighting in the campfire panel is very nice and your Danann is one of my favorites I've seen of that panel colored. I especially like the glow on the orbs throughout.
Top Bottom