Recent content by carbonater

1. carbonater

Episode 273

Thanks, Aaz. Something I was thinking about is related to this...in a wierd way. The way the strength of both Guts and the "water snake" (can't remember name and I'm short on time) is explained could be roughly equivalent to Guts cutting through a lightning-bolt from the ancient greek...
  2. carbonater

Episode 272

Damn. Sorry bro. :???: Do you think that Ganishka's fog form and Flora's fire form are the same type magic? I promise not to twist your reply with my own visions this time. :isidro:
  3. carbonater

Episode 272

Great episode! Guts' berserk-o-sense was tingling and we seem to have evidence that somewhere in Ganishka's ranks is an apostle. Aaz, I remember your theory about Ganishka not being an apostle being similar to what I had thought. Miura's doing a great job of toying with us eh? Also, Ishidoro...
  4. carbonater

Episode 270

Exactly. I find joy in Guts' "no surrender" attitude that gets him out of the most impossible situations. It may not be pretty, but he does it on his own steam. I do love the Skullknight. I'm really anxious to see some back story on him.
  5. carbonater

Episode 270

If Skullknight comes to the rescue it will be one too many times, IMO.
  6. carbonater

Episode 270

Well, better late than never eh?  :isidro:
  7. carbonater

Episode 270

Okay, I see what you're saying. I misunderstood and thought that you were saying I was wrong about feeling a certain way. My apologies. All arguments aside, is the point I was making late?
  8. carbonater

Episode 270

How exactly am I wrong in stating that something in the story has made an impact on me and made me FEEL pity for Guts?
  9. carbonater

Episode 270

Is that the episode in which the moonchild stopped Guts? When Guts looked at them in that episode they were shrouded in darkness, but they didn't look particularly "evil" as Daiba in the current ep. You guys have even mentioned that he looks like Void. So it still stands that I wasn't...
  10. carbonater

Episode 270

This is exactly what I would want to happen. It's time for the group to push themselves to the limit and realize what they're capable of. Also, I've become a bit saddened after seeing what Guts sees while in berserk mode. Obviously it's been stated numerous times that nothing is safe while he's...
  11. carbonater

What if Griffith is right? (only up-to-date fans should read this)

wow. My first sentence asks "What if Griffith has a plan..." The only plan I remember the protagonist of The Matrix having is the one to save Morpheus. I also used the words "the one", but I don't think I put enough emphasis on it to be used in the all-powerful way. I like to think that I...
  12. carbonater

Will Theresia ever come looking for Gatts?

Re: Theresa's Return Please, do tell what book this is?  Yeah. I bet Miura keeps the idea as a spare story arc or something. This is exactly what I thought.  
  13. carbonater

What if Griffith is right? (only up-to-date fans should read this)

Yes. I do wonder if they have a common agenda or separate goals that will ultimately be the prophecy's completion?
  14. carbonater

Will Theresia ever come looking for Gatts?

Theresa's Return Would you bring Theresa back into the story as a "vengeance" character, hell-bent on destroying Gattsu, or a "thanks" character, who realized why Gattsu said the things he said to her and fights alongside him?
  15. carbonater

Saddest moment in Berserk

Judeau's death scene was extremely sad to me, at first. I later realized that he got the most noble death of all the Hawks during the Eclipse, IMO. He didn't deserve to die, of course, but he got the best death that he could have in that situation.
Top Bottom