Recent content by CatBrains

1. CatBrains

Episode 362

Yeah, let's not even start on how we now know that Gaiseric died 1000+ years ago in the berserker armor, yet 300 year-old Zodd immediately recognizes it as his old armor.
  2. CatBrains

Episode 362

I have a theory that can maybe square this idea of Void being significant while also being the "wise man" who was reborn at this event. In this theory, we have the wise man summoning 4 "angels" as the story has been told, but I wonder if these 4 "angels" were perhaps different in character...
  3. CatBrains

Episode 359

Obviously not the focus of the episode, but I wonder if Danan's ability to make armor spring to life with the fighting prowess of its former user is a skill she's ever used before?
  4. CatBrains

Episode 355

As many people have commented, Guts strikes quite the ominous image in full armor and armaments (obviously played up by Muira as well). I wouldn't be surprised to see a scene where Guts removes all of this before approaching Casca again. It could be quite powerful, seeing the Black Swordsman...
  5. CatBrains

Milan trip

Hi, I'm brand new to this board, and you have no reason to trust me, but I was in Milan last summer for a bit and there was a restaurant there that stood out for my girlfriend and I. Just wanted to share. http://www.nikoromitoformazione.it/spazio/spazio-milano/ It's called Spazio. It's a...
Top Bottom