Recent content by -cause

1. -cause

Episode 364

I got my print magazine in the mail yesterday and probably spent over an hour taking my time with the episode. It was very nice. The messages booklet and two-sided poster were very thoughtful as well. Miura sensei was an incredible man. It's been over five years since I last logged in here. I...
  2. -cause

Berserk Guidebook

Ya I figured this was the case when I read that Guts is 204cm (~6' 8") and Pippin was only ever 190cm (~6' 3"). Still though, I couldn't help myself. I think I'll try and translate a bit of the "Walk Through Midland" pages which are a part of the View of the World section. Don't expect to come...
  3. -cause

Berserk Guidebook

Went ahead and did my best translating the summary on the back of the guidebook's cover protector. At the very most it gives a primitive sense of the book's contents. Keep in mind, I'm the furthest thing from a professional translator and I can almost certainly guarantee that there are errors...
  4. -cause

Episode 347

Ya I was pretty amused when I saw that. Pretty clever to get ideas for apostle forms from dinosaurs' anatomies. No wonder the bodies of apostles are always so unique, a part of his reference material comes from creatures who lived 65.5 million years ago. Of course, each apostle also gets their...
  5. -cause

Episode 347

Just arrived in the mail! Haven't even had a chance to go through all of it yet. 199 pages. Looks like there's not really anything new in here as most of us expected (besides the last four pages which we've already seen) but then again, I haven't gone through it thoroughly. I will say though...
  6. -cause

Episode 347

Excellent episode, in many ways. Quite hilarious as well. I'll have to re-read it again later.
  7. -cause

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

I straight up laughed when I saw this. Really wish they didn't though I can't say I'm surprised. I've never played any of their other games. Can someone tell me if modding on the PC version is possible? I feel like a few good mods could really help this game out, at least perhaps in terms of...
  8. -cause

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

Fuck. Hearing this legitimately pisses me off. This means so little to me after what we saw in Season 1. They proved that they were either amateurs or imbeciles when it came to doing just about anything. Nothing I've seen makes me think that they should know how to pick a good director or...
  9. -cause

Episode 344

Ya, for all the reasons Aazealh and others gave, this past episode and the ones that follow truly are some of the most important of the entire series. I think it's safe to assume that the majority of big unkowns that fans having been wanting answers to for decades are about to be explained...
  10. -cause

Episode 344

If the Elf King's method of retrieving Casca's mind is similar to what we saw when Shierke was searching for Guts' sanity (so to speak) when he lost control with the Berserk Armor a while back and Shierke saw glimpses of Guts' past memories, do you guys think that we'll get to see some memories...
  11. -cause

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

First episode was complete trash in my opinion. I came in with low expectations and I assumed they'd be leaving a lot out, but I thought the way in which they actually went about doing it was careless. I really can't think of anything specific that I liked about the episode. Not the opening...
  12. -cause

Bosch: The Garden of Earthly Delights interactive tour

As many of you might recall, over the years Miura has been influenced by a handful of famous artists from history; one of them being Jheronimus Bosch. An example that immediately comes to mind for me is the scene depicting Ubik's realm where we can see him and others gathered around a table...
  13. -cause

The Significance of the Brand's Location on the Body

That's a very good point. Something that I forgot to take note of. By the way, where exactly in the story is that stated? Is it shortly after the Eclipse with Skull Knight or is it with Flora? I looked but I have a feeling Dark Horse skimped on the translations there.
  14. -cause

You both make good points and as I said before, there really is no reason as to why it should be significant at all. That being said, if Miura wanted to, I think it would be a pretty excellent opportunity for him to take advantage of how things unfolded in the past and a chance for him to delve...
  15. -cause

First off, I think I should make it plainly clear that the location of the brand isn't necessarily significant and there is no reason as to why it should be. We have no evidence that it is and therefore, all of the following is pure speculation... In Volume 10, Episode 53, we're introduced to...
Top Bottom