Recent content by CelestialRequiem

1. CelestialRequiem

Episode 375

That is so embarrassing.
  2. CelestialRequiem

Episode 369

The loss of Miura has felt stronger after this episode.
  3. CelestialRequiem

Episodes 365 & 366

It isn't perfect - and even flawed compared to "classic" Berserk over this new contemporary continuation. I liked some of the imagery, like Zodd's hand coming down. It's hard not to be critical. It's decent enough where I'll follow along - but I am already sort of dreading re-reads of the...
  4. CelestialRequiem

Atsuko store Berserk merchandise

"Officially licensed from fan artists who doesn't get a cut from any of our merch." Something tells they're just claiming to be a licensed seller when this is just fan art from the internet being printed onto clothing.
  5. CelestialRequiem

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

How Walter described his feelings was incredibly relatable. What we desire and what we know is right can be different things. I can't lie and say I'm not excited - but I'm always scared of the quality being jeopardized without Miura being present. All things considered, I think we could have...
  6. CelestialRequiem

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Before getting too excited, I'd like everyone to ask themselves "When does something stop being art and starts being a product?" It just feels like a solution for only a part of the fanbase who were begging for it to continue. I sort of already mourned Berserk ending with Miura. This is...
  7. CelestialRequiem

While it is truly touching, I feel like this effort would have been better guided with "Here's what I recall of what Miura told me of the story." I don't wish anyone failure, but it's hard to say "good luck". If you're willing to adopt the responsibility, it means adopting the potential...
  8. CelestialRequiem

Dark Horse's Digital Berserk Volumes on Sale: $4 each [Amazon]

It's how I read the series for the first time. Prior to covid, I travelled a lot -- so I really appreciated it being available digitally. In my opinion, it works best on an e-reader like a Kindle Oasis. You need a larger screen to appreciate the detail; but it also makes it look like it was...
  9. CelestialRequiem

Matching your hairstyle to a Berserk character

I guess it's the closest to Griffith's as I haven't gotten a hair cut in almost five years.
  10. CelestialRequiem

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

Best of luck to them. Thanks for everything.
  11. CelestialRequiem

Yeah, that was something I had thought about, too. Before the announcement of this, I was telling a friend of mine that I think this is sadly the end of the studio. At least, perhaps as we know. Whether they continue working together in the future (which I don't see entirely likely given the...
  12. CelestialRequiem

All it would take is for Dark Horse to print Miura's name in the advertising and it would sell. I'm sure it'll be localized eventually. That being said, I wouldn't be interested. I wasn't a big fan of it.
  13. CelestialRequiem

Appreciate them letting us know and eliminating all speculation.
Top Bottom