Recent content by CelestialRequiem

1. CelestialRequiem

New four-part Interview with Miura on Future of Berserk and Duranki

Miura saying that his studio isn't a black enterprise was interesting. I guess if there was anyone who was concerned about the working conditions there, they need not worry.
  2. CelestialRequiem

Is Berserk "perfect" ? What do you not like about it?

1.) The part with the pirates I felt was tonally awkward 2.) I miss the hand drawn art opposed to it being digital Other than that, nothing else bothers me. -- I will say, I get annoyed with fans when they say to skip the first arc. That is actually one of my favorite parts of Berserk.
  3. CelestialRequiem

Nintendo Switch

I know it isn't easy to design something so modular while also keeping up with QA, but I think the thumbstick issue could have been avoided entirely. I would have gone with the Lite initially if I had not bought one last year. I pretty much never play in docked mode; and the fact it comes with...
  4. CelestialRequiem

Nintendo Switch

My right Joy Con started drifting after a year of use. I kind of knew it was an eventuality, especially since I only use it in portable mode. There are two ways that drift can occur: 1.) The thumbstick flap has some dust or small debris under it 2.) Natural degradation. Simply using it will...
  5. CelestialRequiem

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

I'm not as fond of these as I was initially. My volume one is warping on the front cover. I have volume 2 but it's sealed. Trying to see the point in pursuing a full set with these now.
  6. CelestialRequiem

SkullKast: Episode 102 - Barrier

Great episode, guys. :ubik:
  7. CelestialRequiem

SkullKast: Episode 102 - Barrier

It's time.
  8. CelestialRequiem

Episode 359

Really exciting episode. Well worth the wait, no doubt.
  9. CelestialRequiem

New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

Interesting. I'll check it out. Based on the information posted, it seems like this won't conflict much with the release schedule of Berserk, so that's cool.
  10. CelestialRequiem

Elden Ring (New From Soft Game)

I'm interested. I'm not really a GRRM fan, however.
  11. CelestialRequiem

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

A shame. The wait continues.
  12. CelestialRequiem

Maybe he just really wanted me to buy the used versions. :schierke:
  13. CelestialRequiem

Wow. Awesome, I dig the new covers. It'll be a nice contrast. Thank you. I actually was told by a worker at a book store that Berserk's older volumes don't get printed anymore... I am very glad to have you guys here, lol. I haven't been in Japan for very long; still learning.
  14. CelestialRequiem

The tankōbon. Like, volumes 1-37. I didn't know they still printed new copies of those. If that's the case, as I said, I would much prefer to buy them brand new. I only bought volumes 1-3 used because I could not find new copies.
  15. CelestialRequiem

They still print the older ones? Believe me, I am more than happy to buy them new (specifically from a retailer). I only buy used when I must.
Top Bottom