Recent content by CelestialRequiem

1. CelestialRequiem

Episode 361 (July 22)

Excellent news. Excited for the next episode and definitely grateful for it during this time. Don't want to be greedy, but if this starts to be a consistent release schedule for the rest of the year, I would truly appreciate it.
  2. CelestialRequiem

Poll: Do You Expect God-Hand-sized God Hand Flashbacks?

That's a fair point. They and Apostles see themselves as divine, which is not the same thing. Regardless, I agree with the notion of getting maybe a few pages on backstory, though not much else.
  3. CelestialRequiem

Poll: Do You Expect God-Hand-sized God Hand Flashbacks?

Not entirely. I think he wants to keep some things about them enigmatic. Their presence is most important in the present, because, as mentioned, the story focuses on Guts. You aren't ever going to be able to make something divine totally comprehensible. Not even real religions can elucidate...
  4. CelestialRequiem

The art style in Berserk and its evolution over the years

Well, someone being the admin isn't going to matter until someone breaks the ToS. Doesn't matter if someone is a moderator--they're allowed to partake in the conversation all the same. Your post would have made more sense if someone was banned for criticising Miura's art. Which, obviously, no...
  5. CelestialRequiem

The art style in Berserk and its evolution over the years

I'm still incredibly fond of how the manga looks in the original arc. I definitely have my preferences, but as mentioned above, it's important to remember this style is helping set the tone for Berserk's current location as of writing this (episode 360).
  6. CelestialRequiem

Episode 360

Yep, definitely agree with that. Especially with how he started the conversation with Guts. He's probably in no hurry to elucidate anything that far in the past.
  7. CelestialRequiem

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Yeah. It isn't fair to be disappointed yet.
  8. CelestialRequiem

Dark Horse is releasing Dragon Slayer themed bookends

Ah yes, our favourite struggler, Gut.
  9. CelestialRequiem

Ain't that a B.
  10. CelestialRequiem

Appreciate all the info. It's fair to say I definitely wasn't up to date with all of those developments. Ultimately, however, I've lost interest in speculating the reason for the delays. Can't say it is out of Berserk's nature to be this slow with releases.
  11. CelestialRequiem

I've already acclimated to the notion that these two episodes would be all that we are getting this year. But, I would be grateful if we got another one. Based on what Miura said, I'll get more excited about episode releases when it's on a regular schedule. I don't know how long that will be...
  12. CelestialRequiem

Gaiseric is the previous Egg of the King user and has been Hunting Godhand for past 1000 years to keep the cycle going.

Not trying to be disrespectful, but even after reading your post, I'm not able to see how you were able to draw the conclusion that Gaiseric was a member of the God Hand. If he was, don't you think he'd have better efforts in dispatching them?
  13. CelestialRequiem

Thanks for the update, but the last time Berserk was released in the second week, as opposed to the fourth week, was nearly 5 years ago (336 - 08/08/14).
  14. CelestialRequiem

I've already made peace with the idea that we are only getting two episodes this calendar year.
Top Bottom