Recent content by CFCF

1. CFCF

Going to Japan in 2024

You'll definitely run into some Berserk stuff there while exploring. When I went I came across this in a Shinjuku shopping mall (obviously too pricy for me to buy, but still really cool nonetheless).
  2. CFCF

Going to Japan in 2024

Shopping-wise Shibuya and Shinjuku are tough to beat. The Akihabara district as previously mentioned is heaven for old-school video games and nerd-themed content, Harajuku is no slouch either. The Meiji-Jingu temple is beautiful and a must-see in Tokyo. If you can, take the Romance Car from...
  3. CFCF

Episode 367

Good episode. I do wish we got to see a little more of what Guts was thinking. Sets up an intriguing premise of Casca in Falconia.
  4. CFCF

Episodes 365 & 366

Not sure if it would've clashed with Studio Gaga's style too hard, considering their heavy involvement in the series, but it probably would've been difficult to just drop that image into the new episode, no? I don't know jack about creating comics, though, so I could be wrong.
  5. CFCF

Episodes 365 & 366

As expected (and as formally stated by the team) several things here and there just look...off. Berserk will never look and/or feel the same way again, sobering as it may be--however, I think an admirable effort was put forth here. Still far too early to read the riot act. I'm looking forward to...
  6. CFCF

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Whether or not this continuation will live up to expectations has yet to be seen...but based on the announcement I do believe that the series is in the best possible hands (outside of Miura himself, obviously). Regardless, a little nervousness is very okay--I'm just happy it's back and I'm fully...
  7. CFCF

Berserk's Unresolved Plot Threads

*SPOILERS* Hello everyone, In light of Berserk's conclusion, I've been thinking about story beats/character arcs that were (sadly) left unresolved. Since Berserk is such a lengthy and complex epic, I couldn't possibly recall all of them--it's been awhile since I've re-evaluated older arcs...
  8. CFCF

Episode 364

9. CFCF

Episode 364

Young Animal’s statement clearly doesn’t put any emphasis on the future, so fans shouldn’t either, for their own sakes—we all know that without Miura it’s impossible for this story to conclude faithfully, and the announcement of new Berserk content of any kind (say even a new anime series or...
  10. CFCF

Episode 364

As bittersweet as this is, more Berserk is always a good thing--I'm excited to see the commemorative flourishes. Perhaps for one last time I'll be able to bask in anticipation for a new episode.
  11. CFCF

Coping with the death of Mr. Miura through scenes from Berserk

I'm incredibly happy you mentioned the Guts/Jill relationship, the Lost Children/Conviction arc is my favorite of the series and I always think back to that moment when in need of some big feels.
  12. CFCF

Thank You SKnet!

Love the passion and effort of this community and website, I only signed up officially rather recently but was a casual reader of the site for years--many props to the veterans and administrators for their hard work.
  13. CFCF

Kentarou Miura has passed away

It's especially hard-hitting knowing the long-festering rumours about his health. I hope his family and friends will recover smoothly. Now to wonder if his talented staff/studio can honor his legacy and finish the series for him in satisfying fashion. I have no idea. Thanks for the memories...
  14. CFCF

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Wow. I'm devastated. See you in the next one Miura
  15. CFCF

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Haven't played Celeste either, but I'll have to check out that soundtrack as well! Must be great if it warranted an entire re-arrangement! As for Kennedy that's lovely, dynamic, transportive stuff, certainly an evocative international/bazaar vibe but definitely not in a kitschy/pastiche sort of...
Top Bottom