Recent content by chaoscontrol

1. C

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Same. I always kept reading and thinking about life when I made an account on this forum and how life is today. So much has happened and Berserk was always there. Rest in peace Miura, thanks for everything.
  2. C

Adventures in YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LygKnJGIx_c What, the, actual, fuck.
  3. C

Adventures in YouTube

What did I just watch! :schnoz:
  4. C

Friendly advice about P2P networks

Doesn't really bother me anyway, in the Netherlands you're allowed to download anything you like. It's the uploading of copyrighted stuff that isn't allowed.
  5. C

Heroes (spoilers within)

Rofl indeed, I'd like to see more where that came from!
  6. C

I've got some seriously good music for you

I got banned there for saying one of the admin sucked. Damn oink.
  7. C

Heroes (spoilers within)

They already have the stories for the next 4 seasonz.
  8. C

Halo 3

Aaaaah, CS, I played that shit for 3 years. I was kinda pro I was a member of some clans and the biggest Dutch CS community (www.zvdk.nl). I'm glad I don't play anymore because there cheaters everywhere nowadays.. Aaah, it was fun though!
  9. C

FF Tactics A2

Re: FF Tactics A2 screens I liked the first part somewhat, though it had a sucky story and the gameplay was very repetitive.. Hope this one has a better story.
  10. C

Heroes (spoilers within)

Just watched it. That shit is getting complicated :P Found a smiley of peter in smiley form blowing up XD
  11. C

The New Picture Thread

Ok, My guess is that you're on the edge of sanity with all that crap in your room O_O
  12. C

Year Zero

I haven't heard it yet but I think NIN was getting bad.. Hope this is t3h shitz0r. :D
  13. C

The New Picture Thread

HUNGRY!!!
  14. C

Optimus Keyboard

Isn't it possible to buy a set amount of keys? Like if I wanted to buy one I'd buy one with fewer LED keys so I could use it while saving for more keys :D Just thought I read it somewhere.
Top Bottom