Recent content by Chiba

1. C

[AOW] Guts the Black Swordsman 1/10 Scale - Birth Ceremony Chapter

Is it just me or does Guts' face look better than ever before on an AoW statue?
  2. C

[ART OF WAR] Skull Knight Birth Ceremony Chapter 1/10 Scale

Damn, I wish they would sell the apostle by itself. :(
  3. C

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Wow, that's an awesome collection! You will need a new case soon. :D
  4. C

Selling Skullknight Horse Riding Figure II Limited Edition

I'm selling my Skullknight Horse Riding Figure II Limited Edition which comes with Schnoz and the Beherit Sword. I'm looking for $1100 + shipping. The statue is in 1/10 scale (35 cm (H) x 42 cm (W) x 35 cm (D)), in perfect condition and comes with the original box. The serial# is 255. For...
  5. C

AOW - Leaning Griffith [The Shooting Star Night] & Locus bust

Seems to be different. On mine the eyes are blue.
  6. C

1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! Well, I'd suggest you start at the beginning of this thread. :schierke: And that video is awesome, I wish I didn't have to save up money for other things.
  7. C

AOW Zodd and Wyald statue

Here in Austria customs charge 20% of the item price and an additional 5% of some other costs (don't remember which one exactly). So it's quite steep. But I got several statues through by declaring them as gift, but it's risky as you said.
  8. C

ART OF WAR Vintage Collections

I'm glad I already got all of them. I don't want to know how fast you will have to click through the order process to get that one piece you want. Start training your fingers guys. :serpico:
  9. C

Pre-order of New item: “ZODD: REVELATIONS”(1/10 Scale)

The mouth looks a bit weird to me.
  10. C

Just got it, exactly 102.20 Euros. Bleh. :puck: The problem with that is, that the package is then of course only insured with the lower value. So if something breaks you won't get a full refund.
  11. C

That's what I expected. Guess my statue will arrive today too then.
  12. C

That would be great, but so far I always had to pay customs when ordering something from AoW.
  13. C

What is the pronunciation of "Schierke"?

Silke would be horrible, that's such a boring and common German name. In the German version of the Manga she's called Schielke. What's especially bad about this version is that "schielen" is the German word for being crosseyed. :ganishka:
  14. C

AOW Zodd and Wyald statue

Nice, but way too early. They haven't even shipped the Zodd and Irvine yet and I can't print money. :guts: Guess I'll have to pass on this one.
  15. C

Art of War - Griffith Statue 1/6

But we have tons of Gutses in about every other imaginable scale, but no Farnese or Serpico on their own yet. So the last ones should be definitely given preference by AoW now, before making another Guts/Griffith/Zodd.
Top Bottom