Recent content by Chileanguy

1. Chileanguy

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

At this point, trying to figure out the future of the story seems to me like a pointless discussion that only ends in a nonsensical way about what a "true fanatic" should want. If they want to leave the work as it is, I will be sad but satisfied. If they decide to continue it without any support...
  2. Chileanguy

Kentarou Miura has passed away

This is so hard and shocking, Berserk was so important for me and for a lot of people, rest in peace master
  3. Chileanguy

Berserk tattoo

Well I think you should login IG, sorry
  4. Chileanguy

Berserk tattoo

Well, I don't publish much, but today I discovered a tattoo artist from my country on Instagram who specializes in anime tattoos and just look at the Judeau drawing, it's perfect:judo::shrug: https://instagram.com/runawaytattoo?igshid=1808pii7z6hvh
  5. Chileanguy

Episode 359

Speak for you, I can't be happier for Casca I don't care about the rest (for the moment)
  6. Chileanguy

Eclipse July 2

On July 2 there will be in Chile, my country ,(in case you had not noticed by my username:serpico::serpico:) a solar eclipse, Some ideas to fight apostles?
  7. Chileanguy

Avengers end game and berserk reference

It's an aestethic reference than other thing, when Griffith was in the lake with the total eclipse at the back? It's so similar to be a coincidence
  8. Chileanguy

Avengers end game and berserk reference

I just finished avengers end game a second ago, this is not a spoiler but I'm sure we have a eclipse reference, if someone watch the movie and see it please tell me that i'm not crazy
  9. Chileanguy

Episode 358

Yeess finally! Thanks!
  10. Chileanguy

What are you reading?

OMG I'm from latin América and this book is amazing, and a pride of the continent, do not worry if you think that what you understand is wrong, because the magic of the book lies there, for each reading one understands a different meaning, I'm been reading the book for second time, that's why I...
  11. Chileanguy

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

This is so sad! Or common in Berserk? :judo:
  12. Chileanguy

Good Instagram ilustrator

Excuse me if my English is not very good please :farnese:
  13. Chileanguy

Good Instagram ilustrator

I do not usually write in the forum, I'm relatively new in it, but I'm a constant reader and I'm eager for each new notice, but I would like to break the ice, in that sense, browsing Instagram, I found a profile of a Chilean illustrator ( It was a pleasant coincidence to see a fellow Berserk...
  14. Chileanguy

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

ok, maybe Isidro don't look "well" but look the manga, Isidro looks like the statue, if you want a statue of Isidro who looks well, definitely you must alter the original design and that is doesn't the idea, for example, see the eyebrows, in the manga they look well but try to imagine in a 3D...
  15. Chileanguy

I wanna hear some meta theory discussion

I think that the end of the story not all will be white or black, this mean, that the conclusion won't be completely happy or completely bad, but yes a light grey, I wait a lot of sad deaths for the end, but also I wait a good end for Guts and Casca, they deserve that, maybe their destiny was...
Top Bottom