Recent content by Chung

1. C

Happy Birthday, Kentarou Miura

Happy Birthday  :miura: !
  2. C

Info on Mr. Miura

Glad I could be of some help  :serpico:. I've never used those miyself, but I remember reading somewhere that when using them, you'll have to make sure the surface you're applying them to is clean. Otherwise, it will fall of. Would be nice to see some of your work in Creation Station, if you're...
  3. C

Info on Mr. Miura

I think "raster" simply refers to Screentones A traditional screentone sheet consists of a flexible transparent backing, the printed texture, and a wax adhesive layer. The sheet is applied to the paper, adhesive down, and rubbed with a stylus on the backing side. The backing is then peeled off...
  4. C

Episode 275

Awesome Episode :guts: Thanks Saiya, nice YA-cover too :carcus:
  5. C

What are you reading?

I just finished reading Effi Briest by Theodor Fontane, was pretty tough to get into, but it got very rewarding in the end. I heard it's very similar to Anna Karenina.
  6. C

Calling all Artists: New Encyclopedia Banner

I own the Illustration file, it's definitely in there, along with a picture of young Guts....should be around page 30 or so. And it's across two pages, as Walter said, so you would have to assemble it. EDIT: If it helps: There are high-res versions of it on the young animal homepage, with the...
  7. C

Calling all Artists: New Encyclopedia Banner

I agree, it's much more arranged than before and a nice change. Good job!
  8. C

The REAL Glossary

Great work, Walter :guts: minor correction :-X: receive instead of recieve in the entries for "Apostle" and "One hundred man slayer"
  9. C

Episode 274

Ah, true. Thanks for clarifying. On an unrelated note: Ever thought of including puns like this one and all those (Puck-)references into the encyclopedia?
  10. C

Episode 274

I wonder if he'll offer Guts to temporarily join his army since their goal is to defeat Griffith...
  11. C

BERSERK Movie Posters

Re: BERSERK: THE MOVIE Posters I tried to make another one, here's the result. Hope you guys like it despite my lack of actual photoshop skillz.
  12. C

BERSERK Movie Posters

Re: BERSERK: THE MOVIE! Posters Nice job Griffith! :guts: To add to what Aazealh said: The face is Wally Szczerbiak's. The original can...eh could be seen in the Berserk on a motion picture thread (reply #227).
  13. C

BERSERK Movie Posters

Re: BERSERK: THE MOVIE! Posters I don't have Photoshop, so I just used whatever software I had. Here's the result. Sticking to the bad live action movie theme... "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" This thread is fun! :guts:
  14. C

Berserk abc's

D is for Donald-Guts
  15. C

Berserk abc's

Y is for Yaoi Yahoo Japan Berserk Items Yaoi wasn't even featured in the complete list on page 8 ...
Top Bottom