Recent content by conan

1. C

BanPresto GUTS DX Figure FOR SALE on Ebay

man...I have a few other figures I've got on display as well - some customs I made (12" Predators and a few custom winged Tauren figs) but I have only two small shelves and no desk space, so some stuff has to go- I have two Black Swordsman action figures on display at all times - one to keep...
  2. C

Thanks - I know you'll appriciate it more than me...I've been collecting more G.I. Joe Sigma 6 stuff and FF VII: AC figs right now, so I'm low on space and this statue just didn't need to stay...it's a great statue and it's in mint condition but I don't display it, so I'm sure someone else will...
  3. C

What's so funny? Have you never bought something you later no longer needed? If you haven't, be grateful... I figure this statue is better off in someone else's home on display than in my closet gathering dust... I've only two small display shelves and, since I collect a lot of other figures...
  4. C

After searching near and far for this, I finally found it about six months ago. However, it doesn't fit in well with my other Berserk figures and thus I've decided to sell it - it's been stored in a cool, dry, smoke-free home and is MINT LOOSE COMPLETE with everything except the box. Check it...
  5. C

Big clearance on Berserk items

didn't I say that Berserker Armor PVC would be under $35-40? :D :D Too bad they sold out so fast...
  6. C

Custom Berserk Armor PVC Statue FOR SALE

Sorry, the figure is all packed up and ready to ship out to Rkshas - just waiting on the money order now... He'll have it by end of next week/ early week after if the mail goes as it should - figure 5-7 days to get the money order, 5-7 days to get the figure to him - and PRESTO - you'll have...
  7. C

you'll have to ask handsome rakshas for the close up shots...the figure is his pending payment... :D
  8. C

I didn't take any pics of the figure during construction, so the reposed joints (knees, elbows, ankle, and hips) have all been sanded smooth so there is no breaks i the sculpting. If you can't see them in the pics above, it must mean I did a pretty decent job :D :D You can see the left knee...
  9. C

I completed this about two months ago but have decided to sell it as I am looking at a few other collectibles... The cape has since been modified to look as if the wind is blowing, and the sword handle has been glued into the right hand so that it doesn't wobble or move...figure includes the...
  10. C

Anyone else collect action figures?

Just wondering as I've been collecting now for over 10 years and my favorite figure, by far, is the Art of War/ Toycom/ Yamato USA Guts: Black Swordman figure. I can't believe how cool this figure is and I've got about five of them floating around my house - two in the bedroom, two in the...
  11. C

Black Swordsman [Battle Damaged Version]

retail is $50 USD, but it sells on ebay for less than $30 most days. Too many made and not enough demand...especially in the USA. I was hoping you had the action figure and NOT the statue...I already have three of the PVCs. :D Good luck selling it...
  12. C

Favorite BlackSwordsMan Statue?

Birth feast no doubt... There is NOTHING more appealing to me than the "lone warrior" image. Guts, in the Birth Feast statue, epitomizes the "lone warrior." The battle tired, rugged, yet still ready to kick your f'ckin' ass look is no where better depicted IMO than in that statue. One of the...
  13. C

Black Swordsman [Battle Damaged Version]

that picture is of the Battle Damaged PVC statue, NOT the figure. How much do you want for the statue? Or are you selling a figure?
  14. C

What the hell?

handsome- YG PM about the Gungrave... Thanks!
  15. C

If I were to sell my Zodd II UPDATED ZODD II ON EBAY!

I suppose if you're trying to get a market value, putting a reserve on it and starting it at $1.oo is alright, but you should at least, in a community like this, let the "serious bidders" here know how much they are going to be required to bid in order to win... :guts: I've only used a reserve...
Top Bottom