Recent content by Concealed_Rage

1. C

In the end, where do you think Gatts truly belongs?

Re: In the end, where do you think Guts truly belongs? Come on, in the manga i cant remember one person that gets a good deal by the end of their part of the story.
  2. C

Re: In the end, where do you think Guts truly belongs? I honestly believe guts will die at the end, maybe by a fatal wound caused by Griffith "before guts kills him of course". Guts living a peacefull or somewhat happy life is highly unlikely, those word together leaves a bad taste in my...
  3. C

Re: In the end, where do you think Guts truly belongs? I am sure he might have the chance, but if he survives you really think he will settle down? This is guts the 100 man slayer the black swordsmen, he has been fighting in gruesome battles since he was a preteen. The reason he lives is to...
  4. C

Berserk Tattoo

Watch out, if you are branded fate ties you to the gods hand, and like all who are involved with them, the hellish vortex in Volume 3 will be your fate. muhahahaha :P
  5. C

How's Berserk doing? Well...

To bad the anime didn't do as well as the manga in japan, if it did we would problay be half way though completing our berserk season 2 box set. damn bubbly anime
  6. C

Any of you wonder how Griffith's downfall will happen?

I think that Griffith with the new band of the hawk will accomplish his dream. Griffith will become king and control all of Midland. When this happens guts will probably ally/recruit and small army to overthrow him, and there will be a huge battle allowing guts and a small group people including...
  7. C

Re: In the end, where do you think Guts truly belongs? Guts has been fighting in bloody battles since he was a pre-teen. It is hard to imagine him living peacefully after it is all over and done with. He said it himself, he is attracted to battle "to the sparks two swords make when they clash...
Top Bottom