Recent content by creampuff_war

1. C

Episode 338

the return
  2. C

Episode 319

not at all, although that's possible. The same sensations he felt during Slan's encounter need not exist in order for a God Hand to be present...I think. Maybe not though. Schierke's lack of being engulfed by a wave of chaos this time could be b/c of her physical presence not being in the...
  3. C

Episode 319

Schierke made the comment that the sea god's power is immense, and that fighting such a creature is beyond hope. And Guts reaction CAN change. His first encounter with Zod was different than, say, the snail count.
  4. C

Episode 319

I raised the idea in December of Conrad being the sea monster based mainly on the image of the brand and the amount of blood, which struck me as remarkably similar to the Guts' encounter with Slan. :slan:
  5. C

Episode 318

I'm guessing that the Merrows will help fight off whatever attacks the boat (no way it's not attacked). Anyone else think this could lead to the beginnings of some kind of alliance between man and non-or-less evil fantasy creatures against the bad guys? the most intriguing aspect of the episode...
  6. C

Episode 316

okay, just read the new episode. gotta say, i'm kinda ready for Guts to go ahead a kill a mutha f'er. I was thinking farnese. trying to protect Casca? or maybe serpico retying to protect everyone? hey, there has to be some consequence for unleashing the berserk armor. if Guts doesn't kill...
  7. C

Episode 305

holy balls. finally; we have reached the cataclysm that brings the worlds together. seriously, since Puck was introduced around, let's see, the first 5 pages of the story, this event has been a forgone conclusion. plus, Guts can now actually slay a dragon with the dragonslayer, probably thanking...
  8. C

Episode 301

the episode struck me as a pivotal moment in the storyline and I think Zodd has had enough of a role to warrent a personal injection. His case should be just as strong as Sonia or anyon else present at the battle (granted, Sonia's page-time is directly related with getting humans to help...
  9. C

Episode 301

I wonder if Zodd is, a) pissed that he must share the glory of battle with unworthy, weak humans. b) happy to fight alongside humans who are showing such bravery and courage. c) indifferent. Seriously though, we got some perspective from...
  10. C

Episode 301

Quite a powerful episode. I wonder how many apostles are saying to each other, "hey, remember when we were eating human soldiers at the festival? And now they're riding us into battle. Strange, huh?" I know through the lens of the Berserk world, Guts has usually been viewed as evil and...
  11. C

Episode 301

I could see them being worshiped as gods, kinda like roman or greek mythology (I enjoy imagining a temple of Zodd), except these Berserk gods would be tangible creatures instead of legends and stories. If this were the case, people sacrificing themselves would not surprise me. However, it...
  12. C

Episode 300

I was about to post a similar reply. It seems the only reason Griff is "evil" is b/c of his connection to the god hand, and that he totally destroyed the well-beloved hawks. Thus far he's done nothing but save the the people of Midland from a foreign tyrant (who is also pretty evil).
  13. C

Episode 299

sweetness, I love seeing the Dragon Apostles standing in formation with Grunbeld, especially the Whale. Is the person in the picture at the bottom just above Guts Berserk related?
  14. C

2008 NBA playoffs, anyone?

A playoffs thread, nice. If my Atlanta Hawks could pull out a win or two against Boston, I would be more than satisfied. Overall it should be some really great playoff basketball. Animosity between Lebron and the Wizards. Dwight Howard against Chris Bosh. And all the teams out west are just nasty.
  15. C

Episode 295

here I am, eating my Wheaties and looking at the new preview, and all I can think of is that shot in Armageddon when an asteroid crashes into Paris. The shot where the camera is right behind the gargoyle and the Eiffel tower in the background. That's pretty much the only part of the movie worth...
Top Bottom