Recent content by CrimsonBehelit216

1. C

What would happen if a Godhand member where to die

Ah gotcha, I get it now. Well that alludes to how they will be defeated.
  2. C

Episode 359

I am so giddy over this episode, the build up to this point is astonishing. There's a really nice video on YouTube that raises some interesting questions and ideas about this episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F794zCZLi-c I thought I would mention the video because I didn't want to claim...
  3. C

The Age of Darkness - Past, Present, or Future?

Oh wow, that is a very interesting theory. And I had no idea about Griffith being called that. I would be very curious to know what are the "titles" of the other God Hand members, in this same regard. I can only imagine on what that would look like, but what are your guesses?
  4. C

What would happen if a Godhand member where to die

This is an old post, but I am curious about what do you mean by this, or how is this the case?
  5. C

The Age of Darkness - Past, Present, or Future?

I have a question about that. What are your thoughts about it, and what theories do you have on the importance of there needing to be all five God Hand members to jump start this age of darkness? I doubt its to fulfill a prophecy simply for the sake of fulfilling one, and might have more...
  6. C

Episode 359

Anyone think that Casca unintentionally activating the Beherit traveling with Guts and co. is on the table, whether its from her being unable to deal with her memories resurfacing, or caused by some other event that happens later as a result of her memories resurfacing?
  7. C

Episode 359

Is Guts aware that the Demon Child's body is being used by Femto? I thought the Skull Knight told him way back when, but I can't remember now. If he does, then what happens if Casca realizes that the Moon Light Boy is her son from her memories as "Elaine"? Shit might hit the fan if Guts sees the...
  8. C

~Muscle Man~

Where did you get 400 pounds from? That seems like a lot, even for the Dragon Slayer.
  9. C

~Muscle Man~

Cool video, thanks. I wouldn't think even a guy as hulking as Guts in the real world could do what he does with that Sword.
  10. C

~Muscle Man~

Does anyone think its possible in real life for a person of Gut's physique to swing the Dragon Slayer? I think it's around 200 pounds right?
  11. C

Episode 358

Is it possible that Griffith's intentions are benevolent? Maybe he just wants to make the greatest civilization of all time, without the ulterior motives.
  12. C

Guts's Lineage

I get that Guts not being gifted at birth with some special trait or bloodline makes his story that more interesting, but I am not entirely convinced he is ordinary. I don't believe that a "normal" human being no matter how strong could swing a sword of that size that fast and not fracture a...
  13. C

Episode 351

Some crazy good imagery in these last few episodes, and what a cliff-hanger. There's so much to look forward to, I am really hyped to see it unravel. I also wonder what will Miura do to move the plot after Casca regains her memory. The story has been heading to this moment for so long, it's like...
  14. C

What do you think will happen after Elfhelm?

What if Casca, after some time, ends up using the Behelit Guts has been carrying around after being unable to cope with her trauma now that it resides on the surface of her consciousness? I remember in one of the recent last episodes the old wizard man (forgot his name) pondered about the...
  15. C

How do you think Berserk will end?

That's an interesting way of looking at it. What are your thoughts on the ending of Berserk, Walter?
Top Bottom