Recent content by Crocodile

1. C

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

That assistant on Twitter did a one-shot for Jump recently so I guess they've left studio Gaga? I wonder if any other assistants have left.
  2. C

Episode 339

If he's wearing anything other than the mask from "Scream", I'll be disappointed.
  3. C

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 64

Can't wait :ubik:
  4. C

Episode 338

Thanks Puella :) Is the two-page spread an advertisement for Gigantomakhia?
  5. C

Episode 338

Thanks, I've been really enjoying Puella's translations of older comments, I'm really interested in what he has to say.
  6. C

Episode 338

Fantastic episode, can't wait for next month. Do we know what Miura's author comment is this episode?
  7. C

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 64

Really cool to hear your thoughts on the news. It's too bad the read-through has to be postponed, but this is the best reason for it to happen. You guys always point out stuff I miss. :ganishka: Whether we get a Falconia or Boat episode, I can't wait.
  8. C

Episode 338

This is very exciting. This is actually my first time being on Skullknight.net for an episode release. It's cool seeing all the activity on the site, and this is before the episode is published. I'll probably have to avoid the site between when the episode is published and translations are made...
  9. C

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 63

Episode was really cool, too bad I had to skip the Mad Max discussion because I haven't seen it yet :puck: When you guys have finished the read though of Berserk, might I suggest that you do a rifftrax for each of the movies? :L
  10. C

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 63

Episode 62 and 63 are up? Are they itunes because they're not showing up for me.
  11. C

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 61

Yeah, I listened to your reviews of the films on the Skullkast, they were hilarious :ganishka: But I've seen people on the Berserk subreddit defend them so maybe there's something to them, also they're getting people interested in the manga so they must be doing something right. I'll keep my...
  12. C

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 61

Really great episode, too bad there was no guest. Especially great to hear about Berserk on Amazon's bestseller list, I just checked and it's still at No. 5. The film must be going over well on Netflix, I still need to watch it.
Top Bottom