Recent content by Cruella

1. C

How charismatic are each of the characters?

I just don't think that this word fits at all. But I guess it comes down to semantics, so, not important really. If the sentiment was that it's unfair/unfortunate that Griffith has charisma, rather than prescribing certain "quality" to charisma, than with that I can agree.
  2. C

But charisma isn't the same as caring about people, being good person, etc. I can't even figure out how charisma can be cheap. It can be stronger/weaker, yes, and his is very strong. It is also natural, he may work on it, but when he doesn't, it still influences people. Griffith has a charisma...
  3. C

Why is that cheap? I am not sure I am following.
  4. C

Episode 291

What a gorgeous, haunting episode! Awww, dead rotting bodies, how I missed you, my darlings! (gosh, I sound like a total freak). Great shot with a clearing mist. I almost forgot that Foss has a daughter. I hope nothing happens to her. Pontiff got situation pretty well actually. About fate...
  5. C

Episode 287

What a beautiful, sad and somber episode. I kinda expected a bit more of a speculation about the last panel, but then, I am not sure what to say myself. Guts questioning his goals? Is he thinking about trying to let go of the past or at least of hopes about going back? But what else does he...
  6. C

Episode 285

Well, he'll have to start dishing out some major abuse towards her for this IMO. "My hubby doesn't spend enough time with me! Kill the bastard, prefferably in painful way!" just doesn't seem very Charlotte-like. Unless she's Slann in the making. It would be dumb of Griffith to start treating her...
  7. C

After Griffith becomes king?

I feel that the biggest problem for me when I attempt to speculate is that we know so little about idea's "goal" in this and what's necessary to accomplish it. I agree that it wouldn't make sense to just start killing humans in droves - this process was in full swing already. And yes, I agree...
  8. C

Who is the sexiest girl?

I am REALLY torn on this one, I really love Slann, OTOH, Caska's ass.... :judo: ... and overall body, I am not even all that in love with the character, but there is something really sexy about her. At the same time, I'd vote for Sonia, who is crazy and cool, but she's still so kid-like...
  9. C

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) You can be right, of course, we wouldn't know until we saw it. However, I doubt that some theories she might have still remember after all the trauma would really help her deal with ravaged country, even great leader would have big problem with that. She was...
  10. C

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) Charlotte doesn't seem like very demanding girl, and after years of loneliness, then years of being terrified of her father, then Ganishka, few kind words and five minutes with Griffith will probably keep her orgasmic for months. In her present state, I don't...
  11. C

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) Thank you Aazealh on your opinion re: soldiers. And giant thankyous to Aaz, Puella, and everyone involved for episode and for translation! Charlotte is totally a tool for Griffith, she wasn't more than that IMO even back then when he could have actual...
  12. C

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) Could you kindly elaborate? If he's done drawing soldiers, does it mean there won't be big battles with many soldiers after next episode at least, or is he drawing them in advance or something? I'd like to understand process a bit better. Wow, it flew right...
  13. C

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) So what does it mean? That there won't be any battles in nearby future? I wonder if we'll spend few episodes with Griffith (I hope it takes more than one episode, I'd like to see more reactions from Owen, Pointiff and others) and then jump to Guts and co and...
  14. C

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) Sorry if I misunderstood you. :) I got the GI reference, and that's what I expect to see - people set out for "3 hour tour" and end up being stuck on the island for indefinite time. Ditto our characters, their "3 hour tour" gonna last for a looong time. I...
  15. C

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) Well, that preview is awfully informative, as usual. :guts: Oh well, at least we know now that we're stuck with Griffith for at least one more EPISODE, yay. Not that I am not looking forward to character interaction on boat. I am afraid it will indeed turn...
Top Bottom