Recent content by Cuthbert19

1. C

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 7

The thing I liked most about this episode is that Guts was shown as the intimidating force that he is. In the books there's always a sense of fear and tension wherever Guts goes that I feel has been missing in this anime until now. This one finally captured his personality I feel. I hope they...
  2. C

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 5

I've found that if I just totally pretend that the first episode did not exist that I'm happy with how this is turning out for the most part. I think that kick in the dick that was the opener kind of put a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths, mine included, to look for the bad instead of the...
  3. C

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 2

I liked this episode. It was way better than the first for sure. I take it that the animation and sound effects are probably not going to get any better so there's that but even those problems were less of an issue this week for me because the story was on point. If the first one had been...
  4. C

POLL: Who will be playable in Berserk Musou? (Multiple Choice)

I haven't played one of these games since the first couple Dynasty Warriors came out so I'm not very wise to what is typical for the newer ones. I did have an idea last night of something that would maybe be cool though. I was thinking there could be a level where you play as child Guts and...
  5. C

I'm late, and it's yours.

Happy emergence day Aaz. From the thread title I thought somebody knocked up their girlfriend.
  6. C

ANOTHER Schierke Plushie!?!

Those are awesome! It's like one is the real world Schierke and the other is the Astral Plane projection. If hell had beainie babies the Berserk line would be highly collectable.
  7. C

WTB Egg-Shaped Apostle

Well, that thing's pretty damn creepy.
  8. C

Berserk Void and Griffith cosplay

They look great to me man, keep fighting the good fight.
  9. C

Why do people say it went downhill after the Golden Age Arc?

The way I look at it, the rise in popularity is probably due to the fact that this book has been published for 25 years and still going. It's only natural that more and more people would be picking up the book every day while maintaining the original fan base that has been reading all along. I...
  10. C

Berserk Void and Griffith cosplay

That thing is legit man, awesome work!
  11. C

What to expect from now on?

OP, it seems like you're banking on the notion that Guts is going to be pretty much on his own to fight Griffith's entire army and save the world and would need a super armor to do it. The way the story is unfolding, Guts has been making alliances and gathering allies of significance so when...
  12. C

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 65

Totally agree. Silat has been one of my favorites since we met him and he's basically been in no man's land for the entire story. I've always wondered how he would be woven in to the major characters plot lines and it seems like I might have an answer. Great podcast. I've listened to them...
  13. C

Episode 338

I don't think Rakshas would have had any trouble killing an unarmed and alone Rickert via sneak attack had Silat and his crew not stopped him. Not sure what Zodd has to do with anything. Griffith either ordered the hit on Rickert or did nothing at all to prevent it or protect him so I really...
  14. C

Episode 338

Definitely. Silat even stated earlier that he and the Tapasa could have killed Guts but that they all wouldn't live through the experience. He wasn't being cocky about it, just said it as a matter of fact. Granted this was before the Berserker armor and Guts having his new crew but I would...
  15. C

What do you do for a living

I'm 33 years old and I work as a janitor at a junior college in central California. I don't post often but I check in here regularly. I started reading Berserk about twelve years ago when a friend of mine gifted me the first 17 volumes.
Top Bottom