Recent content by CygnusX

1. C

My own speculations ...

To be like that require pure genius or sheer stupidity(maybe the latter).
  2. C

My own speculations ...

That's Awesome he gave me a good laugh just for finishing my day ;D "It made my day". And your blog paradiselost, well must be one of the funniest thing i read on Berserk. That's almost as great as the worst part of the French translation, continue like that ;) I don't know if you really take...
  3. C

Who is the one that Griffith really once loved

Guts. Simply Guts. Well you can discuss if it is in a friendly or more passionated way but it makes no doubt ;)
  4. C

The different localized editions of Berserk

Wow looks like that J'ai Lu paid more. Excuse me if it's a bit rude, but why you stopped translating JoJo especially now that the awesome 4th part beginned?
  5. C

"Berserk Freaks" o,O*

Re: Have here a Magazine called "Berserk Freaks" o,O* Wow that's great :o On a side note, the cover is mirrored^^
  6. C

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

What do you mean? A friend of the game director?
  7. C

How many more volumes you think Berserk will last?

Guin Saga created by Kaoru Kurimoto(a woman) is considered as the greatest and more influential serie of japanese fantasy novels. http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%B0%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%82%B5%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AC Kurimoto is born in 1953, February, the 13th. Actually 97 volumes and...
  8. C

Berserk 1998 calendar pictures (5mb)

Magnificents and very rare illustrations(i've never seen them before on the net). Thank you JIN and Aaz ;) :)
  9. C

"100-animal murder" and "Boss Mode" obtained by finishing the game.
  10. C

Okay thanks for the info (I didn't knew what was a poleaxe ???). And Grunbeld War hammer. Well you almost got them all dwarfkicker, there is only the ultimate weapon who is missing but she is hard to obtain.
  11. C

You can add Casca's sword and Azan's Iron staff, well they aren't officialy named like that but they look exactly the same(and the Iron Staff is also the same as the one wielded by the Zombie boss). Ah and i forgotted the pole Axe. Ah also, the Zodd's sword is named Zanbato 斬馬刀.
  12. C

I was sure of it... Well normally Sony forbid nudity, suicide and humans cut in halves. This game proves it :-X
  13. C

I am at Inoch, and SPOILERS There is normally two passages that have nudity or sex in the manga, the Eclipse of course but also the Gut's Dream where he see the Beast eat Casca. Well you have nothing at all in the game ;D You don't see Casca's rape and the passage with Beast is less...
  14. C

Just the spinning attack.
  15. C

Don't worry i was just teasing you^^ I found the last one: Stamina 20 000 Berserker Mode 15 000 Sword Speed 45 000 Sword Combos 7500 Concentrated attack (triangle) 10 000 Cannon Arm 20 000 Bowgun 10 000 Mini-grenades 15 000 Knifes throwing 7500
Top Bottom